Another iPad DJ....? JesC on the iPad - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've been telling the guys over at Jazzmutant that, along with many others, but no word on it. It just makes sense. Either that, or TouchOSC needs to get a little more developed, and you could do the same stuff with it.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

i don't see any indication that jazzmutant has any interest in bypassing their hardware solutions and develop software for another companies hardware...it's a strange world so anything is possible but i think they've got their own thing going on.

there was a good article about jazzmutant (they changed names, can't remember to what) on createdigitalmusic awhile ago....

personally i would be more interested in the ipad stuff if/when you don't have to use wireless to connect.

looking forward to the HD videos, please don't take my post the wrong way.
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Tech Mentor

this is sweet Jes, and I have an HD camera so give me a call. very cool setup.

nice video!
    should be getting the ipad this weekend! could you share the touch osc template =DDDDDDDD puhhhhhleeeeezeeeeeee lol

Wow JesC!

It works even nicer than I would have imagined it would work!

Awesome-ness and ofcourse much respect, as, unlike other so called iPad DJs, you are the real deal!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12