Introduce Yourself - DjTechTools Roll Call! - Page 111
Page 111 of 381 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3804

Default Hi!

1. Darren/ The Urbanizer
    2. Traveller - Yorkshire, England
    3. Production - Dubstep and d and b. DJ - Dubstep, d and b, reggae/roots, dub, house, Jungle.
    Sounds like you've been mugged by a circus clown..

Default "When life gives you lemons, you paint that shit gold"

"DJ 6Burgh"aka "DJ Blacky"
    Dave
    Washington, DC
    Hip Hop, Roots, Rn'B, Reggae, Dub

Vestax Typhoon/Vestax CDX-05/NumarkMixdeck/Numark CDX/Numark TTXUSB
    PC: Asus U50F Win7 64B/VDJ 7/Traktor Pro/Propellerhead Reason/Pro Tools
    Current Inspiration - DJ Earworm
    http://remix.vg/top-25-pop-songs-of-...m-mashup-4472/
    Last edited by dj.blky; 11-04-2010 at 06:57 AM.

Matthew Blair
    Tucson, AZ
    House, Techno

Tech Wizard

Default Dj o

Orlando/ DJ O
    Queens, NY
    All house, freestyle, hip hop/R&B, rock,.......I love it all!

When I was 15, I fell in love with DJing and saved up to buy my 1200's (which I still have 17 years later). Made a lil career out of it for a while but stopped completely about 5 years ago due to record shops closing and cost and lack of space for all my vinyl......Enter the S4.....all I can say is wow, look how far this world had come. I have much to re-learn and I am looking forward to making a name for myself once again.

Ean, this site is probably the best there is out there and all your subscribers/ DJ's are most of the reason why (aside from your staff and articles). I'm proud to be a member and can't wait for my S4 (which I ordered from you guys.)

Never introduced myself on here...

Name's Jon.

Got into DJing in my first year of uni after meeting my next door neighbour in halls who rocked the place with Virtual DJ on a laptop, no controller. One day he turned up with a Hercules steel which I thought was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. Started using a pirated copy of Virtual DJ (I'm not proud) but then saw another mate using Traktor 3 to DJ in a local bar. I picked up a pair of shitty sony TT's on ebay for £30 and decided it was definitely time to go legit, so bought a copy of TSP.

My first MIDI controller was a Behringer BCD-2000 (£70 off ebay), and it was appalling. I've heard good things about the BCR and BCF but the BCD was almost unusable with my setup (it didn't help that the mac drivers were unofficial and didn't support proper LED feedback or the built in soundcard, and there was no support from Behringer). So quickly sold that on to a mate who was using VDJ on his PC laptop.

Replaced it with a Numark Omni control which I really liked, made use of the onboard soundcard and had a great time experimenting with custom MIDI mapping. Enter DJ TechTools. After a lot of umming and ahhing I decided to pick up a VCI-100 on the strength of the articles on this site and haven't looked back! Luckily for me the same mate who had bought the Behringer had since upgraded to Windows 7 64bit, another OS which it didn't support, so I sold him the Numark which he's still using. I bought the DJTT overlay and FW upgrade kit for the VCI, and when a couple of LEDs burnt out I replaced quite a few of the others as well, changing the dull green ones for nice clear white ones. Recently got an X1 in anticipation of having sampler decks in the upcoming new version of Traktor... can't wait.

I play a lot of House but I'm also a huge fan of Dubstep and Drum & Bass, and there are few things I like more than having a few mates over with a ton of cold beer and playing music fucking loud til the sun comes up.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

1. Whats your Dj Name/Real Name (optional)
    Max le Daron/Maxime
    2. Where you are from (City/Country)
    Brussels, Belgium
    3. Stlye of music you enjoy playing.
    Cumbia, Baile Funk, 4x4 Garage, Uk Funky, Kuduro, Moombahton, ...

Tech Wizard

1. Whats your Dj Name/Real Name
    Aaron
    Chicago, IL
    If it has a beat of is some funky sound i like it. but like electro, electro rock, house
    Kontrol S4 & Traktor Pro S4, APC40, MPK49, Ableton 8.2, Studio Machine Dell Precision 490 Intel Xeon 5130 2.0Ghz 3GB RAM Win XP, Performance laptop Dell Latitude D630 Intel Core 2 2.6Ghz 4GB RAM Win 7 Ultimate.

DJ Name: Non chosen yet, but I have always gone by the alias "Coldfuzion" so thats what im sticking with for now .

2. Where you are from: Southern California.

3. Stlye of music you enjoy playing: Mostly Hip Hop / Rap

What's good everybody;

New here but hope to delve in quickly.

1. Whats your Dj Name/Real Name

Deus Ex Machina [Latin for God From the Machine] / PJ Hutch is my real name

Toronto, Canada

House with pop and classic rock samples mixed in for effect.

I am rather new to all of this, just picked up a VCI-100 and hope to hop onto the bar scene soon to make some cash

Tech Wizard

1. Bisimoto

2. Montreal quebec cananda

3. more into minimal tech house, but i do enjoy all music genres! especially
    anything electronic!