Introduce Yourself - DjTechTools Roll Call! - Page 229
Page 229 of 381 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3804
    Tech Student

Hi!

Registred a couple months ago, and now I take the time to introduce myself. My name is Maarten, in 2 weeks I'm getting to the age of 18, and I live in Belgium (so sorry for my english . I have been a DJ since 2010.

My taste in music is very wide, I listen to all kinds of electronic music as for example house, techno, electro, Dubstep, DnB, trap, minimal, ... When I DJ, it's mostly Dubstep (not brostep, I don't like those screaming sounds!), DnB, a little bit of trap, electro and techno.

My set up consists of 2 Synq XTRM1's, 2 Pioneer CDJ800 MK2's, a Reloop RMX40 Black, a Reloop Contour CE and a MBP with Traktor Scratch Pro and Ableton.

1. midiOcore/James B
    2. Camp Pendleton/Riverside County, California
    3. House/Electro/A little Dubstep & DnB

Hey everyone, good to be here! I'm James and i'm somewhat new to the whole digital DJing scene (used to watch my older brother spin with atomix back in the day and he'd let me play around with it). First and foremost, let me say i'm very excited to be here and to see such a strong community of DJs. I was a little worried i'd be without any kind of support system or anyone to mentor me in the DJ scene, but I am relieved to see that is not the case. This is something i've wanted to do since I was about 10 and i'm finally taking the steps to do it... 14 years later haha. I've recently just bought my first set up, a Traktor S4 with some other various equipment such as monitors and what not. I cannot wait to start using it. I'm currently serving overseas in Afghanistan with the United States Marine Corps, but my deployment is coming to an end and i'll be home in a couple weeks, with all my new gear waiting for me. While I can't actually practice with my new controller and download new music, I have been reading many articles here (I went through all 50 something pages) and bookmarked quite a few for use later. So, with that being said, I am very much looking forward to returning home and to start practicing and checking out the community here at DJ Tech Tools. Talk to you all soon!
    Last edited by midiocore; 09-05-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by midiocore View Post
    1. midiOcore/James B
    2. Camp Pendleton/Riverside County, California
    3. House/Electro/A little Dubstep & DnB

Hey everyone, good to be here! I'm James and i'm somewhat new to the whole digital DJing scene (used to watch my older brother spin with atomix back in the day and he'd let me play around with it). First and foremost, let me say i'm very excited to be here and to see such a strong community of DJs. I was a little worried i'd be without any kind of support system or anyone to mentor me in the DJ scene, but I am relieved to see that is not the case. This is something i've wanted to do since I was about 10 and i'm finally taking the steps to do it... 14 years later haha. I've recently just bought my first set up, a Traktor S4 with some other various equipment such as monitors and what not. I cannot wait to start using it. I'm currently serving overseas in Afghanistan with the United States Marine Corps, but my deployment is coming to an end and i'll be home in a couple weeks, with all my new gear waiting for me. While I can't actually practice with my new controller and download new music, I have been reading many articles here (I went through all 50 something pages) and bookmarked quite a few for use later. So, with that being said, I am very much looking forward to returning home and to start practicing and checking out the community here at DJ Tech Tools. Talk to you all soon!
    welcome to the bright side! have a save trip back home and feel free to post and ask questions!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

1) DJ Eddie Williams/Harry Walker
    2) Near Lincoln, England
    3) House/Electro/(Don't shoot me) Top 40/Dubstep/Anything with a lot of bass

Hey, I'm Harry, and I'll start by saying I'm very relieved by the fact there's an entire forum dedicated to DJing, as I've literally only just started out. I'm 17, no job, no money, literally just a laptop DJ with an M-Audio Fast Track Pro as my soundcard. Because I've only just started, at the minute I'm just down to mixing top 40 songs (I know it's bad, but it's just easy to follow haha, plus I'd like to do this in nightclubs and top 40 is literally everyone's thing where I live) in and out of each other using basic EQ and effects mixing techniques. But I absolutely love it, I mean, I play other instruments and stuff, but I've never felt that feeling of 'WOW' like I do when I feel like I've gotten a perfect mix in with atmosphere and drama as one track seamlessly interlinks with another, I swear there's nothing like it. I often get that feeling when I listen to someone more experienced and it's so daunting, I suppose we all started somewhere! At the minute I'm looking for a job to get the money to pay for one of the DJTechTools bundle packs for my first setup which I can't wait for. But yeah, love this forum, so much insight and experience, it's great!
    Last edited by HWalker825; 09-05-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Been here for a while but nether posted in this thread

MYE/Lachlan
    Australia
    Techno/tech house/minimal
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Banned

hello it is so nice to hearing from you all. kind of new to here

DJdila/Dilantha
    Srilanka
    HipHop
    Last edited by Jester; 09-14-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Tech Student

Hey all

Loving the wealth of info on here .. helps a hack like me blunder my way through alot easier

1. No name as yet
    2. Way Way Outback Western Australia.
    3. Love all music mixing allsorts at the moment (trying)

Tech Wizard

Hello Everyone!

Great site you've got here, and looking forward to contributing a bit.

1. No DJ name, I just go by my own name.
    2. Based in Sheffield, UK
    3. Mixing mainly Hard Trance and Hard Style, but enjoy listening to most Hard types of music.

Tech Wizard

Hello everyone!

After my registration a long time ago I didn't post that much on the forum. Therefor I'm reintroducing myself. So this is a re-welcome.

1. Den Erello, and my RL name is Rene
    2. I'm based in Haarlem, The Netherlands
    3. Mainly I mix Techno, but I do try to mix up the style with additional Deep House, Tech House styles.
    DJ-Setup: MacBook Pro Retina | NI Traktor Pro 2 | Akai APC 40 | NI Audio8 | A&H Xone XD-53
    Producing Setup: MacBook Pro Retina or old W7 PC | Ableton Suite 8 | NI Audio 8DJ | Akai APC-40 | Korg nanoSERIES

Gozerrrrrrr, welkom terug dan maar.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --