Introduce Yourself - DjTechTools Roll Call! - Page 60
Page 60 of 381 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

N/a/ Jr Zolayvar
    Houston/Texas
    Club/hip-hop

Tech Wizard

Hello All,

First post on this site, been viewing site for about 6 months. (Great site by the way)

Name: Lee
    Music: All sorts of Techno, Ibiza House, Trance, Hard House, IDM, Industrial.

1. Epaulettes
    2. Salt Lake, Utah
    3. Boleros to Bmore Club
    VCI-100 SE, Echo Indigo DJ, Technics RP-DH1200, Traktor Pro 1.1.2

Tech Student

Default Hi Everyone here...)

Im looking forward to getting to know all of you's / ttysoon!

Welcome guys, nice to have you all aboard !

Hello.... New to the forum, and new to digital djing. Been using 2 turntables & mixer for the last 7 years.

Rocky
    I ♥ Tech-House
    Dell Studio 1537: 2.26GHZ, 4GB (Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit) Traktor Scratch Pro 1.2.1: 2 Numark TT-200, Stanton M-505 Mixer, 2 Mackie SRM-450 Speakers.

I ♥ Tech-House
    Dell Studio 1537: 2.26GHZ, 4GB (Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit) Traktor Scratch Pro 1.2.1: 2 Numark TT-200, Stanton M-505 Mixer, 2 Mackie SRM-450 Speakers.

Welcome to the digital realm rocky tharp! its about time! =p

Here youll find everything you need regarding the subject, not to mention some of the nicest people around.

Default Frenchie on board

Hello guys,
    first post here.

I've just discovered the site a few days ago.
    I found here many answers to some questions I had, got nice advices too, I just love the idea of modding a controller, in fact I found here many things I wasn't able to find elsewhere.

I've been djing for the last past 10 years (but I used to be a rave kid from the early 90's), I started with vinyl, switched to cdjs two years ago and just got into Traktor pro and controllers. I received last week my brand new Xone 1D and 2D last week and I've worked on them since then (three days to finally manged to get only one led on the four switches to light up for deck focus where the solution was so simple after all!! argh).
    I already incorporated some of the tricks I found on the site or from Ean's videos (by the way you rock!) on my mapping.

All that, just to say I'm hooked!

Thanks guys for the inspiration and the dedicated work on the site.

Chris

Tech Guru

guess i should post in here too....

lets see... im 35 live in orange county, ca

i started promoting in the scene around 13 or 14 years old. i think the first party i went to was 0³ fucking energized with 808 state. i promoted around the scene and started dj'ing as a hobby at after parties and small parties over the years. eventually was head promoter at metropolis in irvine with doc martin and taylor on thursday nights until i moved to albuquerque where i worked in the house scene until i was around 23 or so. then i gave it up to work on a career in game development which i did for a while at companies like shiny entertainment, sony online entertainment, and blizzard entertainment.

i quit dj'ing because records were just too expensive for me to afford when i always had a knack for getting a handful of records jacked from my crates at pretty much every gig i ever played.

with the advent of digital dj'ing, i decided to get back into it and im REALLY glad i did. kinda makes me feel whole again =D
    Last edited by xtianw; 10-10-2009 at 05:40 PM.