Pioneers Rekordbox free download.

Default Pioneers Rekordbox free download.

Rekordbox goes on free download tomorrow. Who will be downloading it and will it be any use to most people?

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/content/pr...rdboxfree.html

The cuepoints they talk about are not compatible with Traktor, are they? If not, then it's really no use..! (except some one who owns CDJ-900/2000 and is sure that every club they DJ at has them as well..)

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Like the man said, if you daont have some 900s/2000s or use them at a club Rekord box is pointless.

Thing is the Cue points arent usable on CDJ1000s (cus they want clubs to upgrade and it even says that) so ... meh. If it was usable with CDJ1000s id jump on it.

I'm going to get it and install it to see what is all about but they can keep the CDJs for themselves at those prices, I think is good to know how to prepare tracks there because is going to be a standart for clubs and you may have to use them one day.
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud