M-Audio Xponent with Traktor 3 (m audio mapping)
    Tech Wizard

Default M-Audio Xponent with Traktor 3 (m audio mapping)

Hello,

i've searched the last minutes to find the .tks files for Traktor 3 and M-Audio Xponent, i knew they were in here some months ago but i could not locate them.
    Google does not help either, maybe someone has got the midi presets for using the xponent with traktor?

Thanks

here you are,but i warn you i'ts cdj style

Tech Wizard

I had cdjs before using a digital setup, everythings fine. thanks man!

you'r welcome!i use both cdjs and the xponent,depending on the stage i'm playing

was wondering. is this mapped for output for the LED's?

no.the progresmeters are not active,and the other leds are nonstop shining/i hate the bpm flashing

Default traktor doest work fully with exponent

traktor doest work fully with exponent?? scratch mode in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze801 View Post
    traktor doest work fully with exponent?? scratch mode in particular.
    actualy, last week i digged into the problem, and wit the method "try and try again" i found out this: Jog wheel on Xponent has two functions - when u touch the side of the jog wheel and turn it, it sends midi signal. When u touch it on the top and turn with it is sends different midi signal - jog wheel being touch sensitive on the top.

i do not have the Xponent or the TKS with me so this is what i roughly remember:
    map scratch function to just turning the jog wheel (do not touch the touch sensitive parts). then map "scratch on" function to the touch sensitive parts. Tricky part is actualy that when you map scratch on u have to hold it and do not let your hand go off when mapping - i.e. turn of the learn button before you remove your hand from the jog wheel.

I know i sound sketchy, but thats all i can dig from my memory right now.

As for me, i have a question too: can someone give me few quick ideas how to map the leds working with Xponent? just example on one button will be fine, i will play with it myself.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

i was just wondering ... after i download the file where should i put it ? i have the xponent and have been trying to make it work with traktor but with no luck . By the way im trying to make it work with Traktor 3. i dont know if the version of it make a difference