Custom VCI-100 stand......feedback please
    Tech Convert

Default Custom VCI-100 stand......feedback please

Hey everyone,

I recently designed a 30 degree stand for VCI-100s.

This stand will provide you a sturdy work platform that will hold your beloved piece of equipment in place. Not to mention, add a very sleek and plush look to your set-up at for the fraction of the cost.

The stand provides a 1/4 inch lip around the VCI-100 to prevent it from sliding off. It also has a soft fabric lining where the VCI will sit.

Angle - about 30 degrees
    Materials - Finish Wood, Plaster, Speaker Carpet
    Colors Available - White, Gloss Black, Semi- Gloss Black, Flat Black
    Price - $50.00

Email me if your interested or have questions.

nicolascraigromero@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tech Guru

Wait, is this a for sale thread, or a feedback thread as suggested in the title. I'm confused lol

Tech Convert

looking for feedback on the stand....

Tech Guru

I like it. Something similar to what I made. I made a piece of hard foam wrapped in black vinyl canvas. It raises my vci to mixer height and does prove to be helpful at the clubs.

You can kind of see it in the pic, but you get the idea.
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Cool stand. Where do you put your laptop? Doesn't look like you have much room on the table.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Feedback: I like it. Looks nice and its different to most equipment stands. Good for the home setup. Not so good for the gig but i guess its not made for gigging.

Sales: for $50 including Shipping to the UK. Ok ill have one...

We dont all live in Cali dude. LOL...

Tech Convert

The laptop can sit above and off-set behind, with the use of a laptop stand. The rear of the stand is hollow so the feet of the laptop stand will slide under it.

As far as gigs, it can be brought to gigs and set on top of anything. Like i said the rear is hollowed out!!! 50 bucks to make plus shipping.....

The overall height will bring it to the same level of a mixer, however since it is at an angle, the whole unit will not be at the same height.

Tech Guru

My personal opinion, you should do something about the hollow space in the stand. The design is nice and clean, but maybe try installing something in that hollow space to hold a sound card, cables, etc. Sort of put it to good use. Otherwise, I'd say it's very nicely made.

Price point, I won't lie, I think it's a bit much, but if your BOM is 40% of the cost or more, I'd say it's a fair price for someone who really wanted it. Plus shipping fees, labor, etc - not too bad.