Traktor Pro Outputs Question

Default Traktor Pro Outputs Question

I have a party coming up on Friday at a local frat house, problem is I'm back at home for the summer and my speakers are back in Ottawa. As a solution we found 2 sets of the old 6CD changer Amp/Speaker combo systems. Both have AUX inputs. I'm using a presonus firebox so number of outputs isnt an issue. The question though is this: how can i have both speaker systems playing the master output of traktor pro. In the audio prefs. there is only one place to pick a master. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

you got aux out on your amp just loop your aux in to one and aux out to the other as long as it does not cancel it out.
    or an aggregate device with two sound cards together to make 2 outs on the master. maybe never tryed
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Tech Guru

Radioshack. Adapters that split a signal are cheap. Split your left channel into two, and your right channel into two, then route.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Convert

Jwit,

I regularly play at a bar that requires me to have 1 output for the dance floor and one for the bar area... In traktor audio settings I use the the master and the record to give me 2 outputs from the firebox... not sure if it's the best way in terms of audio quality (maybe someone could tell me?) but I find it good enough for the "very average" sound system in this place... hope this helps

Thanks guys... I'm now headed to radioshack for the millionth time. I think they know my name...