About to buy VCI 100...just found out about the SE, what is the extra functionality?

Default About to buy VCI 100...just found out about the SE, what is the extra functionality?

Hi all I've been DJing for 25 years, I moved straight from vinyl to Traktor DJ Studio 3, with Traktor Scratch also installed and moved easily into DJing with MP3s. I have my Audio 8 setup in my home studio to an iMac 20" with Traktor, and I also have it set up on a MacBook for playing out. I am fed up with unplugging my Audio 8 and looking for another solution and I think the VCI 100 with an external soundcard is the solution.

My question is what is the point of doing the updrade to the SE version? I am going to dig around on the forum but hope someone can either point out a post here or just answer directly...

Many thanks!
    2 x Technic SL1210 mk2s, MacBook 2ghz/2GB RAM/OS X 10.5.4, iMac Aluminium 2GHZ/2GB/OS X 10.5.4 & Windows XP Pro both running Traktor DJ STudio 3.4 & Traktor Scratch, Logic Pro 8, Reason 4, M Audio MK149cmk2 MIDI keyboard, Audio 8 DJ with data encoded vinyl, 2 TB Mp3s & about 1500 vinyls

Actually to answer my own question I just watched the youtube vids by Ean and that pretty much explained it!

And for anyone reading this to find the answer to the question I raised above, the video is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvZ93MpKKws

Part 2 just below it.

And the store link is here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/store_html/

Incredible, ordering the kit ASAP!
    2 x Technic SL1210 mk2s, MacBook 2ghz/2GB RAM/OS X 10.5.4, iMac Aluminium 2GHZ/2GB/OS X 10.5.4 & Windows XP Pro both running Traktor DJ STudio 3.4 & Traktor Scratch, Logic Pro 8, Reason 4, M Audio MK149cmk2 MIDI keyboard, Audio 8 DJ with data encoded vinyl, 2 TB Mp3s & about 1500 vinyls

Good sh!t let us know what you think of v1.3 when you get it!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Waxer:

Don't forget to buy the layouts & the jog grips!
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin