Midi Fighter Deckalized Mapping - Page 15
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marky_tool View Post
    anybody else having problems witht the echo freeze not working and the first delay defautling to a phaser... even if i change it.. i press the button and it switches back.. i have tried all of the mapping i could find.. all the same. no slice mode either... ive dug around and looks like its only me
    Did you import the FX settings from the tsi? Do you have Delay enabled in the FX select preferences?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

i didnt... was going to phaser/.. so i did... still going to phaser.. if if i change it.. i hit the button phaser is toggled back and activated.. i removed my vci 100 from the equation.. still phaser.. deleted started again.. ...phaser.. play works the beatmmashers work... hotcues in and delete.. pitch... tempo.. all work..

sampler button puts a loop on the screen (green tags ).. but i cant activate it.. just keeps playing..

all my effects are on.. and even if i change the effects modules to chaned or advanced it actually flicks it back to chained.. with delay filter pulsed and phaser in effects bank 2.

its got me beat. what dfo you think?

i didnt... was going to phaser/.. so i did... still going to phaser.. if if i change it.. i hit the button phaser is toggled back and activated.. i removed my vci 100 from the equation.. still phaser.. deleted started again.. ...phaser.. play works the beatmmashers work... hotcues in and delete.. pitch... tempo.. all work..

sampler button puts a loop on the screen (green tags ).. but i cant activate it.. just keeps playing..

all my effects are on.. and even if i change the effects modules to chaned or advanced it actually flicks it back to chained.. with delay filter pulsed and phaser in effects bank 2.

its got me beat. what dfo you think?
    that is odd, I'd PM fatlimey. Have you tried deleting the tsi, reimporting with the big import button at the bottom and then restarting traktor?

If that doesn't work, have you tried checking out the effects settings in the controller mapping? look at everything mapped to the delay button and see what it's doing.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

i REMOVED phaser form the list and anything i put is going blank...

just telling you everything

dident read your reply quick enough.. ill do as mentioned thanks for your time

just so you know, the standard fix for almost any irregularity in tsi performance is to reimport it a couple of times and restart traktor a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Inst4nt View Post
    Scratch pro. 1.2.2
    You need Traktor Pro version 1.2.4 at a minimum

anybody else having problems witht the echo freeze not working and the first delay defautling to a phaser... even if i change it.. i press the button and it switches back.. i have tried all of the mapping i could find.. all the same. no slice mode either... ive dug around and looks like its only me
    This is a common issue and it is not fixed by editing the tsi. You need to import the effect settings (sometimes twice, the first import doesn't always work) using the large Import button on the bottom left of the Preferences window and not by the "Add.."->"Import" button under the Device listbox in the Controller manager.

The reason this occurs is that the default FX list ordering is different in our mappings and how Traktor comes default. And technically the tsi is looking for the number of the effect among the effect list, so when the effect settings don't import properly, the tsi points at the wrong effect because the list order is different.

I should clarify though that if there is some reason you like/need your effects ordering how it is and you don't want to import our effects settings, you can edit the tsi to make it work but you will need to change every instance of an "Effect Select" to match the correct effect. Most are commented so it would be an easy yet long and tedious process if you really wanted to go that route.

Imported it 5 times I look over and in the effects bank it has delay!!!! victory!
    Thanks! what a silly way to get stumped.

Tech Convert

Hi, I can't unzipp these mapping tsi-files. It's something wrong with them.
    It's telling me that it isn't a valid archive.
    Can someone please help me? What's wrong?