OT: 50Cent's epic slim-down
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

He aint no Maxi Jazz. Rich tho.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Fake?

Its for a movie.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

So where's all the tats gone?
    And also where's the bicycle rack between his front teeth gone, and his bling and his million dollar house?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    So where's all the tats gone?
    And also where's the bicycle rack between his front teeth gone, and his bling and his million dollar house?
    Yeah, that's a pretty damn good make up job. Guess it could all be taken off post production.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

50 Cent lost a lot of weight for his upcoming movie "Things Fall Apart". In the movie 50 Cent plays a football player diagnosed with cancer.
    He dropped from 214 pounds to an astonishing 160 with a liquid diet and three-hour-a-day treadmill walks for nine weeks.

"I was starving." Now he's back on tour and says, "I've been eating. I'll be back in shape in no time!"

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I reckon i could take him now.

Don't like the guy one bit, but that's really impressive. I'm not sure if I could do it, although I'm sure he is making BANK off the movie.

fucker made $200m in one day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast