Assigning your SE to Traktor Pro?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Assigning your SE to Traktor Pro?

Yes, we are working on an assignment but there are 2 things you should know as you begin to try and assign your own .TSi file.

1: use a midi translator or midi monitor to watch what each button and knob does on the SE. This will allow you to precisely choose which midi command to assign without using midi learn.

2: they duplicated our double filter making the double knob I created on the SE not needed. So to assign the double filter to the double knob and still make it work you need to assign each side of the knob in the following way:

Filter Direct (relative fader) inverted - left side
    Filter Direct (relative fader) - right side
    Filter Reset - center note on
    pictures bellow

Personally I think these knobs should be used as 2 FX sends so you have 2 effects on one knob but some may want to use them for filters again.

Tech Mentor

thanks ean for the tip....im still waiting for my traktor pro that happend when you want the CD copy lol

Thanks for the tip. I was just wondering, could you let us know if you guys are working on an "official" tsi file? Because If thats the case, I wont throw my self into the project of creating my own...

Thanks Ean, gonna go back and re-mapped a new .tsi for v1.3. But ill still post v1.2 for people that havent done the upgrade.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Just got my DJ TechTools overlay, firmware and jog grips today! And my pre-order of Traktor Pro arrived too. What timing!

So I'm all ready to rock and roll but the TKS files obviously don't work with Pro.

Will there be an offical VCI-100SE TSI file posted soon?

Eans working on the mapping - people need to realise its ALOT of work and will take time to do properly, Eans not going to just do some half arsed effort.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Eans working on the mapping - people need to realise its ALOT of work and will take time to do properly, Eans not going to just do some half arsed effort.
    Fantastic! Great news.
    I think people totally understand that it takes a lot of time to do the work. Especially for a bussy guy like Ean.
    We were just asking cause nothing was stated about a DJTT vsi for the SE. But now we know and cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Great news! I feel almost ashamed just sitting back patiently waiting for the tsi file and not contributing. Thanks for doing all the hard work ean!

Quote Originally Posted by Boyku View Post
    Great news! I feel almost ashamed just sitting back patiently waiting for the tsi file and not contributing. Thanks for doing all the hard work ean!
    I agree!

Thanks Ean, your efforts, and all those of the community, are VERY much appreciated.

JN

Tech Wizard

What's a good translator for mac in anybodys experience.. Bomes ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast