iPad might have just caught up to Lemur - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Having Wi-Fi enabled is one of the number one causes of audio dropouts, next to incorrectly set latency settings

my bad...i used adhoc like army was mentioning in the prev post. Bento take my word, i havent had any problems using it. It is scary when alot of people online are talking about wifi issues, but I have not had any while djing.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    I have no lag whats so ever
    I also have to correct a previous post in that, I have little or no latency when using just the iPad, TouchOSC, and OSCulator on an adhoc network. When using Livecontrol, I only had latency on the feedback side of the house, but not the controls that it sent. When on my home network that was fed from a separate wireless router, I did have latency issues, but they weren't major. I would still prefer a wired setup, but it's currently working and hasn't dropped once.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

anybody see where I'm going with this one, lol? Minus the XY pad at the top and no text labels. 8k in CDJ's, for those who can't give em up, for only an iPad and some software, lol.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

nice cdj's.

this is my nightmare im working on

Heya Jes,

I like your nightmare, it gave me some ideas. Explain to me the upper right hand box? and also the EQ's for C & D? Man, if only TouchOSC was scriptable. Hopefully, soon.

I want that nightmare, looks amazing
    Digital Demon
    Tri-State (DC/MD/VA) Club DJ
    VCI-100 SE Arcade, Midi Fighter, Audio 4 DJ, HP Envy 15 (core i7 720/6GB ddr3/320GB SSD), TSP, Denon HP1000 Headphones, alesis protrack 16 bit recorder, iPad for samples.
    Studio: Presonus Monitor Station, M-Audio BX8a monitors

ok the upper right hand corner. The sliders are Master, Booth, Monitor Mix, Monitor Vol. The Street light looking thing ABCD is a bpm tap. I play alot of indie, and britpop and alot of these foo's didnt record with a click and ableton doesnt do justice. so I set my bpm on the intro and tap it later in the song when the bpm changes. I was thinking of eq's for decks C/D but I might just make filters for them cuz I only drop vocals, and small loops

Tech Mentor

very nice. JesC

The coolest thing is that you can have various scenes/pages. And if you are good with programming I think you can have it live update on the device even in Traktor.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DJPhaidon View Post
    anybody see where I'm going with this one, lol? Minus the XY pad at the top and no text labels. 8k in CDJ's, for those who can't give em up, for only an iPad and some software, lol.

Is it really possible to scrub with that platter?. And also since its a touch surface, that means its not susceptible to the 127 MIDI message limitation? (like the Stanton SCS.3D, I think).

If so, that would be a bad ass dual layer, two deck control in one touch surface.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast