She asked, why do girls go crazy for AND like DJ's?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default She asked, why do girls go crazy for AND like DJ's?

so im taking this communication course in college, a lot of girls in my class. now when my professor(female + 10xsexy/married) asked, "how was your weekend" i was the first to say, "well i went to a 14 hour minimal house party in a big warehouse/factory and that was fun" so we got into a little conversation talking bout parties and things she mentioned that went on in parties when she participated, and shes only 26yr.

so down the line, she finished our conversation with a question, "why do girls like dj's?, like they want to be all over him and stuff?"

well i didn't have a answer for this question, cause I'm a beginner DJ myself and i haven't done any gigs yet....but i thought it would be a good question to ask you guys here on the boards.......so I'm interested in hearing everyone's input
    Last edited by cutflow; 05-31-2010 at 09:25 PM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

In my case it's because I'm so freaking awesome!!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

i have the best drugs and a huge weiner.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

What it comes down to, is , in a way the DJ is in control of the whole party, and chicks dig dudes with power right? Plus they think it makes them look cooler than the other girls if they're all up on the DJ. I don't know dude, it's true, I know from denying a lot of stupid girls, the only girls who do this are the dumb slutty girls after all ( But they can be fun too). I think Jester had it best

I'm drunk what am I talking about

Tech Mentor

ehhh probably has something to do with attraction to power.

although, while being the dj certainly doesn't hurt anything, if you look in the mirror and see an ugly bastard staring back at you chances are you're still screwed.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Its because we are good with our hands.

I think its simple. Girls feel sexy when they dance. If your the guy making them dance, its a turn on i guess. Plus if you get a huge reaction from the crowd they buzz off it and you look cool.

Im not interested in girls at my gigs, i have a long term girlfriend but when she comes to my gigs and its a storming nite and im rocking it shes really proud .
    When im DJing and i pull out a mix that just makes the room go off, i look round at my g/f and she just gives me this wink that says it all.

Getting a bit soppy here.

All you single guys, take advice from the grandfather from the film 'Little Miss Sunshine' - "Fuck as many women as possible"

i just choked on my line lmao
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    :eek:

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Its because we are good with our hands.

I think its simple. Girls feel sexy when they dance. If your the guy making them dance, its a turn on i guess. Plus if you get a huge reaction from the crowd they buzz off it and you look cool.

Im not interested in girls at my gigs, i have a long term girlfriend but when she comes to my gigs and its a storming nite and im rocking it shes really proud .
    When im DJing and i pull out a mix that just makes the room go off, i look round at my g/f and she just gives me this wink that says it all.

Getting a bit soppy here.

All you single guys, take advice from the grandfather from the film 'Little Miss Sunshine' - "Fuck as many women as possible"
    good thing i'm HIGH as fook, you just took me from down and then you took it way up with the finishing of the last sentence + quote. good transition lmao. interesting tho

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post

by line you mean..... the line i'm thinking of?

and also, chicks dig the DJ because of the above stated reasons. power and awesomeness and massive sausage

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast