FAQ- Which firmware do I have? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I ordered this frimware kit today,will I have to pay taxes?I´m from Portugal-Europe
    and in this version 1.3,is ramp up issue fixed?
    thank you

Tech Guru

If someone is selling a VCI-100 (not DJTT edition) and claims they updated the firmware to version 1.3 is that possible like so http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10801
    because i am thinking about purchasing this one but want the latest version.... thank you

Tech Convert

Default Ramp up problem

Hi guys,

I've heard alot about the ramp up problem. However i am still nit sure what the problem is really all about: "the jog wheel touch sensor turns off when the wheel stops turning, not when you release your finger. "

If this is true, than I have this problem, although I upgraded my VCI to 1.3 many months ago. I found a video on youtube showing the same problem and asking the same question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfM3OXPzOWI

On the other hand, this is true for my VCI 100:
    # The firmware from the VCi-100SE designed by Dj TechTools
    # You can tell if you have 1.3 by following these steps.

1) connect your vci-100 to a computer but dont start traktor.

2) Click the button that is at the top right hand corner of the left jog wheel (its next to the filter knob for deck A).

3) If this button toggles on and off then you have 1.3 (the same button on the right side will not toggle on and off.

If the guy in the video does not have the ramp up problem, then I would be interested in knowing what it actually is????

Tech Guru

can you post a picture with the button circled??

Tech Wizard

@4realMaster:you have firmware 1.3; tell mme one thing, can you use the 4 EQ band (xone:92) exactly the same way you did with 1.2?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by pARtybOy View Post
    @4realMaster:you have firmware 1.3; tell mme one thing, can you use the 4 EQ band (xone:92) exactly the same way you did with 1.2?
    I am not sure what you mean by that. I can use every button except the one-click beatmasher button on the left side (traktor sratch pro 1.4 and tsi 2.5). The thing is that I am still not sure what the ramp up problem is all about, because my jog wheel touch sensor turns off when the wheel stops turning...

Tech Wizard

I mean if you select the Xone 92 EQ (preferences/mixer/EQ type->Xone) can you move each knob (hi/ mid hi/ mid low/ low) the same way you did on firmware 1.2; because I read somewhere that the low knob sends a "note 127" when turned to 0.(whatever that means)...

Tech Convert

One of the 4 won't work. Can you explain what the ramp up problem is all about, because my jog wheel touch sensor turns off when the wheel stops turning and not when i release it...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 4realMaster View Post
    One of the 4 won't work.
    maybe because of the DJTT MIDI mapping , you have to import the VCI-100 default settings

Quote Originally Posted by 4realMaster View Post
    Can you explain what the ramp up problem is all about, because my jog wheel touch sensor turns off when the wheel stops turning and not when i release it...
    I did the same question on top of page 2
    http://soundcloud.com/partyb0y
    http://soundcloud.com/partyb0y3
    MB BlackE2008 C2D 2.2ghz 4GB WD500GB + OSX 10.7.4 + Stanton SCS.1m + Stanton SCS.1d + Virtual DJ 8 : Traktor Pro 2.6 + Audio 2 DJ + VCI-100 mk1.4

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by pARtybOy View Post
    maybe because of the DJTT MIDI mapping , you have to import the VCI-100 default settings
    I did that already, doesn't work for me...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast