vci 100 se arcade with turntables

Default vci 100 se arcade with turntables

been a lurker round these parts for a while been playing out with just the se arcade for over a year using tp ....my question is can i retain the se functions in tsp while using time code will the midi mapping still work for loading and effects?
    i have checked the web site at ni and its just not clear. in a nut shell i love the current mapping love four decks just want to add scratch ability with my tables....possible? its really cheap to crossgrade now
    mbp, imac, ableton 8 suite, protools le 8, traktor3.4, tractor pro, vci-100 arcade 1.3 diy, mpd24, axiom 49, 2x 1210's Rane ttm 57 sl

Yes it is.

I am wanting to get TSP myself.

You can do everything and MORE.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Dude yeah I use a Herc. Steel as my mixer and use two Stanton T62s... Works like a charm I LOVE IIIITTT!!! HA! Here's pics if you're wondering

Muh Flickrz

And what's awesome, I use the jogs as decks 3/4, have chained effects mapped on all decks and all can have scratch control too... I <3 MIDI
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Tech Wizard

so essientally the vci 100 could be used as a mixer, along with 2 TT's for 4 deck mixing all in sync? that sounds way cool

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLinez View Post
    so essientally the vci 100 could be used as a mixer, along with 2 TT's for 4 deck mixing all in sync? that sounds way cool
    Yup. I've done this before. Works great.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMutagen View Post
    Dude yeah I use a Herc. Steel as my mixer and use two Stanton T62s... Works like a charm I LOVE IIIITTT!!! HA! Here's pics if you're wondering

Muh Flickrz

And what's awesome, I use the jogs as decks 3/4, have chained effects mapped on all decks and all can have scratch control too... I <3 MIDI
    ok just let me wrap my head around that....... internal mixer mode? is that right.. and tweek the fader curve in the program for scratching hmmm... verrrry interestink. by the way nice set up looks like u have a lotta fun with it
    mbp, imac, ableton 8 suite, protools le 8, traktor3.4, tractor pro, vci-100 arcade 1.3 diy, mpd24, axiom 49, 2x 1210's Rane ttm 57 sl

wow there are a lot of possibilities thanks for all the feedback folks this site is tops

Tech Wizard

how do the T.62's hold up? I have heard both good and bad things, and are the tt's i'm looking to get. they look cooler than the TT200's from numark lol.

The tables are pretttyyyyyy sliiick. I don't really do any scratching but internal mixer mode is a yes! :-D it's amazing. Basically have all looping and effect controls on the steel and lpd8. i freakin love it super fuuunnn. On the turntable note... I have not used other slipmats... Planning on it... But I just cut 3 rectangles of paper and placed under the mats... Perfect! Way cooler than the tt200 :-D i will be back on tomorrow morning... At a party :-D more info in morn :-D
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)