Traktor Pro serial number - where to get mine from?

Default Traktor Pro serial number - where to get mine from?

Wondering if anyone on here can help (and no this isn't hooky s/w situation)

My laptop is a bit b0rked at the moment - a system file has corrupted and now it won't start. I'm working out "what I need to do to get it back" from other forums, but there's a fairly good chance that I might have to reformat and reinstall everything. I've got backups of all my tunes, photos and traktor stripes which is the majority of what I care about

I've got all my windows disks, so that's not a problem, and 90% of the s/w on the machine is freeware/open source - the major exception being Traktor.

I started with LE, upgraded to 3, and then to Pro. I've got the LE, and Traktor 3 disks, and the Traktor 3 license key, but I can't find the Traktor Pro key anywhere - I can't even remember the format it was delivered in (was it email or posted? I can't remember) - I have no access to the Service Centre, so I can't get my serial from there (if that's even possible), and I can't find my TP disk

I have however still got the upgrade box and the invoice, so I can prove I bought it.

Wherer the bloody hell should I be looking for my TP serial number and executable ... ?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Log on to the NI support site and all the serial your registered should be available in your account:

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/myaccount/
    The Phat One

+1 its online on you NI acct
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Found it (plus all the old ones for LE/Traktor 3 and my AK1) - which is a good thing as I spent last night rebuilding my machine ...

Now I just need to work out where to get a d/l of the Traktor Pro program itself ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

On the Support site dude.

Login and in your Personal Download Manager you will see all of the installers that you are entitled to which will be every build of LE/T3/TPRO etc and all drivers and manuals.

or d/l the demo, install service center and use that to validate Tpro to full version

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

More that one way to skin a rabbit eh Brad ;-)

You lot are a veritable mine of 'helpful' today. Ta v muchly

Right, tonights mission is to get all of my Traktor gear working again, and rigged to broadcast.

(did manage to find my freebie Synth voucher from when I bought my AK1 when I was rummaging though ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    More that one way to skin a rabbit eh Brad ;-)
    and cook it to. did you know if you ate NOTHING else just rabbit you would die?

on topic though, when i upped from t3 to pro i just used service center to activate the demo, after playing with it for 15 mins

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud