Embedded Soundcloud Tracks: New from Tejas

Default Embedded Soundcloud Tracks: New from Tejas

A few custom productions through Ableton, some guitar work, some keys work, some APC40 fun, lots of loops arranging...the nice part though is having all the sets saved and ready for live performance

The Dallas Winter Jam 2009
    Last edited by Stewe; 09-20-2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Dead Links Removed
    Acer Netbook juiced to 2 GB RAM, Ableton 8, APC40, 3 Korg nanos, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheisers, loops to last until armageddon, Line6 Spider, 1 Squier P/J bass, and 6 guitars...I like making music...a lot. 6SM on Soundcloud

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

They're all good, but I think I like the great things are worth waiting for track the most.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    They're all good, but I think I like the great things are worth waiting for track the most.
    Many thanks for listening. And there must be something in the elements that blend well, because a few close friends have said the same...feel free to sample anything in here or on the soundcloud page, just point me where to check out the result. Cheers.
    Acer Netbook juiced to 2 GB RAM, Ableton 8, APC40, 3 Korg nanos, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheisers, loops to last until armageddon, Line6 Spider, 1 Squier P/J bass, and 6 guitars...I like making music...a lot. 6SM on Soundcloud