Some Chords - Deadmau5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

There are so many rants about him on this forum. He must be doing something good for people to be talking about him all the time!
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Tech Guru

lol, not really, he posts on Tranceaddict Forums all the time, and the moderators told people to stop making threads about his productions because they end up capping on him, Deadmau5 will sign on, flame war will ensue, etc.

Same with Dave Dresden.

Quote Originally Posted by mmauve View Post
    lol, not really, he posts on Tranceaddict Forums all the time, and the moderators told people to stop making threads about his productions because they end up capping on him, Deadmau5 will sign on, flame war will ensue, etc.

Same with Dave Dresden.
    sounds fun

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Solus View Post
    umm i mixed that song with "Make you feel" by Klaas.. works out pretty good with the lyrics, buildup, and hook. i guess if anyone wants to hear it ill post it sometime lol
    i'd love to hear this

Quote Originally Posted by rami View Post
    i'd love to hear this
    Yeah man, sounds fun! :-D
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

so much better with vocals added

ive messed about with a few acapellas that work well

Quote Originally Posted by tpsowden View Post
    i saw him at brisbane and adelaide stereosonics.. he was shit at brissie.. okay at adelaide.. though i think in general stereosonics sound checks failed... especially in adelaide!

all in all... he is a good producer, he knows alot andshares a little.

and the hwole sell out thing is getting so old.. everyone sells out some stage..

dj'in compared to producing your own tracks and playing them live with huge control over each stem/track/element is much more creative than jsut playing other peoples tunes as well imo

i dont really like his music.. but i recognise his good.. and he does contribute to music in general

he is successful because of what he is doing.....

This. The haters have to understand that selling out isn't a bad thing like everyone thinks. It's success, and people changing, which will inevitably happen if you are talented at what you do and are progressing. Not progressing means your music gets stale, boring, and outdated, which will make an artist loose fans. You're a starving musician/DJ, and start getting recognition, and finally can pay the bills and support yourself from your passion, and all of a sudden you've sold out, in which case you loose some old fans, and most likely, gain lots of new ones...

It's a double edged sword. Don't hate because someone's gaining success. How would you feel if you were the next big thing, and the everyone was complaining that DJUSB sold out...

but it sounds like there might be no convincing you on this one. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Villinus; 06-05-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by cmster View Post
    so much better with vocals added

ive messed about with a few acapellas that work well
    care to share?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    sounds fun
    actually its great popcorn action. grab a bag and watch the shit hit the fan lol.

Tech Convert

Damn all you fools are HAAAATTERRRSSSS

Deadmau5 is raw as fuck. I've seen him probably 6 times - though only 2 of those times I was really blown away. The man not only understands music wonderfully but also does all of his own visuals. When he preforms, he introduces and creates his songs by compiling his stems on top of each other - he's not just spinning from track to track; he straight BUILDING the tracks.

And so what if he wears the mouse head? That shit is dope. Everyone know you need a good name or a good gimmick; and his is awesome.

Also to all the people saying he "sold out" or whatever....
    Your really telling me you'd turn down someone wanting to pay you a shit load of money for using your tracks and touring the world? Come on now... We all love DJing and to get paid CASH MONEYZ for doing professionally is obviously what we all want. So stop frontinnnnn

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast