Traktor 1.2.6 lost tracks

Default Traktor 1.2.6 lost tracks

Received error "Unknown Exception During Itunes Import". Now, Traktor will not open the itunes library. Anyone seen this? Any ideas?
    Last edited by Redlight; 06-04-2010 at 10:43 PM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Default Delete foriegn symbols and letters

Deleting foreign symbols and letters fixed the issue.

Link to where I found the solution:http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=80545
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Tech Guru

Do you know of anything that will help with finding the errant symbols? My collection is way too large to find them manually. Had this problem for months now and it's driving me nuts!
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

I was under the impression that the unicode character issues were addressed in the first version of Traktor Pro.

I remember that a few of the Japanese language-tagged tracks I had in Traktor 3 were causing issues with the library, and that I had no problems after the TPro upgrade.

Bummer?