DJTT Progressive Mix - Page 5
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

OT: @jester I think your current avatar is my favorite.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

lol yeah who knew doctor huxtable was such a playa.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

so 33 mins long, how do i carry on from the last mix? and i need to check my progressive selection to see what i have lol

well thats easy for you man cos you is first lol. but basically what you do is do your part separately. when the mixxx comes to you get it all loaded up in traktor if thats what you are using, get all the levels sweet etc and then set up for a recording. let the completed part run then bring your part in smooth az silk. rinse and repeat. At least thats how i did my part in the psytrain anyway. I gridded tekki's part from the last two minutes and went from there.
    Last edited by Jester; 07-05-2010 at 04:20 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

ok let me try and sort something out tonight or tommorow and get this mix as I am first lol, don't expect anything amazing it's going to be straight up prog i hope hah! normal mixing little fx possibly ;-)

take your time dude no rush eh.

Will do, just picked up £50 of deep house as well for my summer mix, going through those and getting them sorted out, very nice selection me thinks too and a couple of promo's as well..

i've got some ideas but will wait to see where you take things before laying anything down

Can't wait guys... WIll probably have my mixer tomorrow... So the freshness can start here too....

By the way Restricted Sessions in Progress with Lime in Tonight's show. Check http://is.gd/dgtMg "
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

lol just did mine only problem i didn't do timings so it actually ran into just under 37 minutes

take it that's okay if so it's being uploaded on soundcloud as we speak and Jester you have access, now going to give myself a couple of disclaimers lol, 1 i don't have much prog two it's only 6 tracks in total sorry if this was meant to be a mashup type thingy but that aint me hehe, Rubix your going to have to let me know if it's acceptable!

enjoy i hope arf!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast