DJTT Progressive Mix
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Default DJTT Progressive Mix

Hey Lads, we had a great time putting the Psytrain together a while back, just wondered if anyone would be interested in doing a similar collab with proggy house!

The Rules
    • Every DJ gets thirty minutes.
    • The new DJ gives room to the previous DJs last track to develop
    • DJs won't touch the tempo of the previous DJs, but will buildup/slowdown BPM during the set.

The Lineup
    • Ciar
    • JesterNZDJ
    • Photojojo
    • Tekki('s restricted sessions)
    Last edited by tekki; 07-01-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Rules and Lineup added!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Hey Jester,

I think Restricted Sessions would be down too! (2 maybe even three men strong! )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

30 min each? I would be down, I still need some (lots) of practice though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Great! no rush lads, still setting up the new lappy ;p
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

ooh I actually have some prog! i think it's prog lol, admittedly i have just busted out two mixes one is minimal/techno did that today and I did a mix for my friend Imaani Brown all of his tracks in one mix just for giggles, that's very deep and well soulful

let me check me traktor collection see if i have enough for 30 min hehe

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ciar2001 View Post
    ooh I actually have some prog! i think it's prog lol,
    lol, you and me both buddy.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

its quite a broad genre even some ov the techy stuff could pass as prog these days. from my understanding from listening to it for 15 years as a general rule its sits below 130 bpm,s usually (but not always) has a little vocals in it and has more of a "lush" groove to it. slide some fatter beats under some deep house and its prog basically ;p bedrock records! some old flying rhino, stuff like that. I'm gonna go 1998 all the way for my part muahaha.

Don't even think about using this one, its always my last track ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgyBKFwUB6U

Nice track Jester! LOLz, we got some tracks that will blow your minds lads.

For starters, you might want to check the Restricted Sessions website coming friday.
    Progressive live stream(audio+video) featuring Dannyboy, Rick and myself.

http://restricted.ome-les.com

Will give an update when it's on like donkey kong!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast