Longest Set Of Your Career
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

Default Longest Set Of Your Career

Hey everyone, After playing a 4.5 hour set at this club The Tequila Lounge last week, I was honored to be asked if i would be a summer resident. tonight i'm playing twice what i did last week, a 9 hour set! I'm considering it paying my dues, but damn, Anyone ever play such a long set in there time?

Banned

Nice one mate! The longest paying gig I've ever played was 6 hours, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be as I had the freedom to go across the board music wise.

Banned

Also, the club looks like a good time so that never hurts

i once did a set from 10 pm untill 7 am wich is also 9 hours...and i think i will never ever do something like this alone...had fun but after 4 hours i got a sore back + since i don´t drink coffee or take drugs i got really tired. i would do it again but then with my mate eric
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

A long, long, long, time ago when I was a real DJ I did 5 hours every Friday and Saturday night, but that's it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

i once spinned from 20 pm to 6 am, 10 hours in total. I will not do so again. It was a blast on one hand, but also very hard to maintain a great set on the other. Especially after a 6am to 17pm day shift.

But i could totally imagine to spin 4- 6 hours regulary.
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

I love the atmosphere in there, & the crew is way laid back, last week they even let my 12 year old sis come & chill behind the booth since i'm back in the city she lives. hah. well hey if anyone wants to come down to Lake Havasu sometime this summer & rock out with me send me a PM with a mix!

I did a ten hour set along side a second dj at a free party in a quartz mine, was fun times!
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

12+

Tech Wizard

I did 14 hours once. Showed up at the bar early in the afternoon to set up. A bunch of people showed up at the bar at 2 p.m. when I was doing my sound check. So I started playing tunes and went until 4 a.m.
    DVS setup: Traktor Scratch Pro, 2 X Denon DPDJ-101, Numark DXM06, Novation Dicer, Compaq Presario F750CA, Audio 8DJ
    Controller setup: Traktor Scratch Pro, 2 X Denon DN-SC2000, Denon DN120X, Compaq Presario F750CA, Audio 2DJ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast