Midi fighter with innofader - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Wow, that would be awesome, looking forward on the progress of this one!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I came to these Midi fighter page's to ask what has already been asked, plus I find Elliot Marks on here to!! I'm desperately interested to see if this mod is possible. I've got an orignal vestax 05 that's dead in every way, I love the idea of midi pimping old rusty. Plus once set up it wouldn't be to hard to put some type of female to male plugs in between all the wires so I could take the midi fighter out of the 05 and finally midi a fi my arcade button ready Scratchophone.
    Last edited by Dubba Dutch; 09-11-2010 at 04:32 AM.

I have a question for the Innofader guys (and anyone else who wants to chime in) -- how difficult would it be to build an innofader box without a midifighter? I was thinking along these lines of a project that seems to have been dropped -- http://www.skratchworx.com/news3/comments.php?id=911 -- but instead of a hardware mixer (which is basically what that is) I would love a faderbox that was literally just a box for the fader -- maybe a few other hardware buttons to adjust curve and all that but otherwise it could be used as a midi controller to control the Traktor or Ableton crossfader and little else. My problem with all the controllers I've seen that include crossfaders is that they are cramped and there is little room for serious crossfader activities -- I can scratch on the VCI fader with a turntable but I'm always running into the arcade buttons (yes this is a drawback to the arcade mod). I'd love to build a simple box whose only purpose was to have a roomy and stable housing for an innofader. How easy would it be to put together a kit that would allow this?
    Last edited by djproben; 09-11-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: didn't mean the jogwhls lol

Anyone have any news on this? If not possible with the midi fighter board, what board could achieve the same results? Would the innofader then transmit midi?

Haven't heard anything tbh.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Love to hear something on this.
    Is the Innofader kinda like a standard variable resistor?

Hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. I've done some searches, but can't find what I'm looking for. I want to add 2 knobs and 2 regular faders to my Midi-Fighter, but I don't know exactly what parts to buy or where to get them. Thanks!

I too am interested.
    Is there a basic page with some basic 'how to' when it comes to the break out points on the side?
    Any help would be much appreciated.

BUMP!!!!

Any news here?

I want to add the Innofader to my APC80....

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Wizard

The APC series is not deep enough to accommodate an Innofader, unfortunately.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast