Jack for Windows Help

Default Jack for Windows Help

Has anyone been able to setup Jack for windows using an Audio 8 while routing all 4 decks from Traktor to Ableton with low latency successfully?

I’ve successfully installed Jack 1.9.5 with QjackCtl on my Windows 7 pc and routed audio between Traktor and Ableton Live 8.

I’ve tried changing many settings through QjackCtl but unfortunately I am still unable to increase the number of ports to 8 (Stays at 4) and my latency is much greater than if I route the audio externally through 2 separate audio interfaces. (Audio 8 and Motu Ultralite MK3)

I think I already know the answer to this question but has anyone been able to use the control vinyl with Traktor Scratch Pro using an Audio8 but routing the audio through Jack or another method VAC/ASIO4All…….? I understand that the control Vinyl only works when the Audio 8 is selected as my audio interface but I’m can’t believe there isn’t a workaround to this.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Parker Chase

Tech Wizard

have a look on the ghetto timecode thread, i posted a method so bypass traktor´s Softlock