ugh... djm 2000 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: ugh... djm 2000

  1. #41
    Tech Guru sj03w4t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    its sooo impracticle, you cant take it to a club - it would have to be installed there, chances of going somwhere where its installed is slim to none. Id run circles around it with a vcm-600 and an iphone which are both way more portable.
    my point exactly. Pioneer is just about 2 years too late with this one. Except that it has some kinda new features for non-dvs setups such as touch screens but yeah touchscreens are sooo 2009 anyway.

  2. #42
    Tech Guru sarasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    5,082

    Default

    Agreed...it is impractical.....but if i was Zabiela....or someone that didn't lug his own gear....then BRING IT!

    I will take 5....
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

  3. #43
    Tech Guru kiss-o-matic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    chances of going somwhere where its installed is slim to none.
    I guess this is the upside of living in a country the spends tons of money. Any large venue in Tokyo will have it day 1.

  4. #44
    Tech Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    I guess this is the upside of living in a country the spends tons of money. Any large venue in Tokyo will have it day 1.
    yeah, but unless you play that club EVERY NIGHT, you wont be able to learn all of the cool functions well enough to REALLY take advantage of it, like you would if it cost 800 dollars. hahaha.

  5. #45
    Tech Guru kiss-o-matic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sine143 View Post
    yeah, but unless you play that club EVERY NIGHT, you wont be able to learn all of the cool functions well enough to REALLY take advantage of it, like you would if it cost 800 dollars. hahaha.
    No, but it is a little more validation for having your own. That's all I'm saying.

    Also don't think that some big names DJ's won't play at a gig without one.

  6. #46
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Xzibit knows whats up with the DJM 2000.


  7. #47
    Tech Wizard Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    its sooo impracticle, you cant take it to a club - it would have to be installed there, chances of going somwhere where its installed is slim to none. Id run circles around it with a vcm-600 and an iphone which are both way more portable.
    Well, if you really check it's dimensions, how it compares with the 4d:

    Xone:4D
    17 in (W) x 3.5 in (H) x 14 in (D)
    Weight - 11 lbs

    DJM-2000
    16.9 in (W) 4.3 in (H) x 16.1 in (D)
    Weight - 18.7 lbs


    But, yes, it's a monster.

  8. #48
    Tech Mentor Fracas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sherman Tx
    Posts
    221

    Default

    I would rock the socks off this bitch. But it would NEVER leave my bedroom.
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

  9. #49
    Tech Wizard At The Airport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I had a play around with one last week at my local shop, and F*** me dead its a beautiful hunk of metal. Had no clue how to use it though! Touch screen is a cool addition too, but at $2.5K i highly doubt itd see itself into my settup ... thinking of robbing a bank... who wants in?

  10. #50
    Banhammerized theory28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,974

    Default

    some dumbfuck was trying to troll me on facebook, saying he was a dj, so i asked for his set up

    he mentioned he had this for over a year, i lol'd
    (this was released about 6 months ago)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •