Good Dj headphones under $100? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    I use Sennheiser HD 205 headphones. I bought them cos I got a deal through Amazon and picked them up for £14.99 (about $25-30) in the UK.

Only issue is they're a bit tight if wearing them for long, but i left them to stretch over a couple of books for a weekend and they're perfect now. Great bass, sound clarity, good external sound elimination and I'm constantly dropping them accidentally and not even a mark on them.

They usually retail in UK for about £35-55 (about $60-110), and I'd recommend them as good cheap headphones, just remember to stretch them for a bit!
    I have these too and they are really good quality, sound is very clear but I used them out the other night and they don't have much isolation at all, I'm thinking of trying Villinus's headphone mod with the drivers I do agree that they aren't most comfortable but I try stretching them as said above.
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

i got me some audio technica ATH-M30's, best headphones ive ever gotten for $40-60

http://soundcloud.com/dj-solus
    -
    Equipment: M-Audio Xponent w/ Torq Software, Akai APC40 w/ Ableton Live 8, Korg Padkontrol

Default Best DJ Headphones under $100

There are really Few winners in this league Sennheiser - HD 205, Sennheiser - HD 280 Pro(liitle bit costly) but i realy appreciate the Audio technica ATH-D40 -FS for its over all performance Vs Cost .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12