DJTechTools-Party 23 July 10 @ Tresor, Berlin ~information etc. here/help needed~ - Page 3
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Dangit :/
    I hope we'll be able to record all/most sets that night so all people who can't make get at least a taste of what it was like.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

"Midi fight club" is not bad. Only thing is that it is not very music related - I mean you can use midi to do a lot of things...

How about getting a name that shows that this is an internationel night. There will probably be guys spinning from many contries, and this is one of the things that makes this night special. A key selling point i my view!

How about "Sounds of Europe" or "International beats"?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaekiface View Post
    "Midi fight club" is not bad. Only thing is that it is not very music related - I mean you can use midi to do a lot of things...

How about getting a name that shows that this is an internationel night. There will probably be guys spinning from many contries, and this is one of the things that makes this night special. A key selling point i my view!

How about "Sounds of Europe" or "International beats"?
    i think midi fight club or midid message night would fit the evening verry well.
    sounds of europe or international beats really don´t have a message since almost every party in berlin hosts international dj´s...dunno
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

damn, i can't come, cause i have a gig the 23rd
    have fun guys. next time!
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

With "MIDI Fight Club" not being music-related you are certainly right.
    But as earl_panda stated, having international DJs is nothing fancy in Berlin.

I'm sorry about that weltraumpapst. Tresor was already booked for the 24th :/

About the big names in the line-up, maybe it's possible to contact Heiko Laux. He's a resident at Tresor and I saw him play during the Tresor Turbulences Tour here in Holland. He spins proper techno and some tech-house and is also a digital DJ (Serato DVS).

As for myself, I'd also love to spin. My soundcloud page is: http://www.soundcloud.com/funk-a-tron/
    Unfortunately the sets on there are not the newest, but I've got some problems in Ableton I've got to solve first. I'll try to put a new set online asap.
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Yeah I know that International DJs are very common in Berlin (and the rest of the world for that matter). But I just thought that this is a bit different, since we are not just one or two international DJs

That is correct. I'm still open for suggestions regarding the name of the party, but "Midi Fight Club" would be my choice as of now (including a kickass flyer/poster)

I missed an important thing:
    We don't just have the Globus. We get the bar next to the Globus too which also has a soundsystem so we have two floors.
    The bar is for a bit more experimental stuff.

still got a question on my mind: will this evening only be mnml, techno cause eric and i would love to do a dubstep set but we can also provide a nice techno set?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast