OT: iPhone 4 : Verizon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OT: iPhone 4 : Verizon

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I wonder if the white iPhone that's currently not available for order will be the Verizon phone? I'm on the waiting list at my local Best Buy for an iPhone as I was one of the billions that couldn't get through to pre-order. Should've just gone there in the first place.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

My iphone provider is O2 in UK and they have said i can upgrade the day its out and cus im in massive credit with them for not needing an upgrade last time ill get it for cheap.

Good Times.

Also i never understand what you guys are talking about when it comes to AT&T and talk plans and whatever else !!!
    Whats Verizon is it a phone network provider.

Iphone 4 hit 600,000 early orders on the first day according to USA today and suspended all pre orders until further notice. 10x more early orders than for the last iphone 3gs. And yeah Karlos, verizon is the second largest cell service provider in the US, only to AT&T...but where I am in New England area, its more like 80% verizon 20% other. So weird that it's unknown in europe, since I think of it as an enormous corporation

Tech Guru

Difference being that Verizon isn't the vapid piece of shit that AT&T/Cingular is lol.

Haha agreed

Tech Guru

Seriously lol.

All my friends who have an iPhone on AT&T are a bitch to understand anything because their voice constantly goes out during conversations. We live in an area where there is good coverage too, but man the dropped calls are absolutely ridiculous. I feel bad for whatever they are paying a month, because it's not worth it.

The data services aren't terrible as far as quality goes, but holy shit - your options are either a 200MB or 2GB monthly limit, they officially did away with the Unlimited Data plan because they are praying to god people get charged up the ass from breaking their data cap. Not shocking considering how much media is available for the iPhone, but it sucks that AT&T shafts their customers like that, as if their call quality wasn't terrible enough.

Yeah for real, my plan has my mom, brother, sister and I on a plan, my mom and I unlimited data and it's 120 a month, pretty amazing service even in the backwoods of NH, I'm partial to the droid anyways, I work with a guy with a droid and a guy with an iphone, they battle browser speed all the time, droid always kicks ass. So do we need a verizon vs. at&t thread? ahah

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastams View Post
    So do we need a verizon vs. at&t thread? ahah
    No because just like the Mac VS PC threads there is clearly one better than the other. People just refuse to admit it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

Take this with a grain of salt as it has been stated nearly a million times and verified just as much AT&T has a 5 year exclusivity deal with Apple for iPhone's that was signed in 2007. If verizon did get an Apple phone it would have to be something other than an iPhone. I wish Verizon would get an iPhone I did manage to get my iPhones ordered on tuesday had to stay up till 4 a.m. to do it but was worth it not having to wait thru lines on launch day or until next month :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast