DJTT member radio shows and live streams
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Default DJTT member radio shows and live streams

I was watching the Restricted Sessions livecast last night and have checked out a couple of other shows from the regulars on here, but it's hard to remember who has what when. So why don't you post your details in this thread and maybe a little reminder of when your about to go live.

I'll try and update this thread with shows as they're added.

Tekki and Dannyboy and friends : Progressive/deep/funky house, minimal to d&b : Mainly Fridaynights/Saturday nights usually between 11 and 12 PM CET Follow @RestrictedNL on Twitter for show times.
    http://restricted.ome-les.com/

BradCee : Thursday and Sunday 7pm-8pm GMT : House/breaks mainly
    http://steelcityfm.co.uk/home.php

djhipnotikk : Dubstylz Radio every Thursday 12-2 AM GMT / 7-9PM EST
    http://steelcityfm.co.uk/home.php
    Last edited by photojojo; 06-21-2010 at 07:55 AM.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks for the plug bro'!

Restricted Sessions started as a DJ set-mp3s that were made available after recording. I started this with my pal Dannyboy (Daniel). Our sets varied from minimal to d&b to progressive (Progressional Education episodes) to deep/funky house and the likes...

After long time recordings, we started shoutcasting while we were recording. Soon after this, we were asked to do a livestream show at kaosradio.
    With some communications we bought a new and not that cheap webcam to accommodate the vidstream with our sounds.
    While waiting on an answer when they wanted to see us demo our skills, we never ever received any answer.

We decided to send our streams to the intarwebz by means of polluting chatroulette.
    Next to the wankers, we had very positive feedback. And the most funny thing, this went across the globe. We even had brazilian groupies at some point.

At this point Maqish(Marc) joined the Restricted Sessions crew, he had a strong hiphop background and wanted to learn how to spin deephouse.
    He turned out to be the cool fellow we had imagined him to be after meeting him on the AboutDJ.nl DJ Jam last year.

On the other side Dannyboy was doing some Progressive House recording with Rick. Rick had a long history of DJ-ing with even a long residency in Club RISK in the Netherlands.
    After some time Dannyboy and Rick started making sessions and remixes under the moniker Lime.
    Last Progressive House Marathon set was handled by Dannyboy, Rick and myself and was called 'Restricted Sessions meets Lime'. The overall vibe and connection was that well, that this will be repeated often.

Live webcasts are joined with VJ visuals and sent to our watching listeners. People can also join in on our chat, where we try to chat and catchup with our regulars.

We try to do this weekly basis. Mainly Fridaynights/Saturdaynights and we tend to start between 11 and 12 PM CET.

Tune in to Restricted Session and follow us on twitter, @RestrictedNL , where we announce our webcasts.
    Last edited by tekki; 06-20-2010 at 03:40 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

wow... sounds like fun. iŽll keep an eye on this
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Tech Wizard

nice story tek.. next friday i might be there as well.. found some new music which i will check out during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by maqish View Post
    nice story tek.. next friday i might be there as well.. found some new music which i will check out during the week.
    I'll stop by again if I can.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Quote Originally Posted by maqish View Post
    Cool, have you dropped the Kontrol one of already?

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I'll stop by again if I can.
    You're more than welcome bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

http://steelcityfm.co.uk/home.php every thursday and sunday 7pm-8pm (gmt), missed the last few though has the wifes bike has been having its engine rebuilt (apparently she didn't know what the oil light meant). so have been running her to work and back when i should be on.

i play house/breaks mainly, but the site itself is very hip hop/dubstep orientated.

should be doing tonights show, as she isn't at work today/night

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    (apparently she didn't know what the oil light meant)
    Been there done that!!
    Chris Jennings FHP

Been there done that!!
    she thought the genie ran out of wishes....

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Missed that Restricted Sessions Drum & Bass show a few days ago, will have to keep my eyes open for more
    BradCee what timezone is that for the steelcityfm show?

This is a somewhat out there suggestion, but would it be worthwhile setting up a DJTT livestream/podcast/internet radio sort of thing?
    I'm sure with enough members contributing there would always be something to listen to and a good deal of variety too.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast