Anyone here live in Tokyo? Looking to set up some outdoor DJ events...
    Tech Wizard

Default Anyone here live in Tokyo? Looking to set up some outdoor DJ events...

Sup all,

So I live in Tokyo. My friend and I have just recently put together some money and purchased a generator, amp, speakers etc and are now ready to start throwing some sweet sweet outdoor raves.
    Nothing huge to begin with (20-40 people attending), we're simply trying to ascertain how much interest there is in such events, and if there's a business/future in doing similar events.

If anyone here lives in or around Tokyo, especially if you love Trance, Hard Trance/House, Prog. House. Make yourself known and perhaps we can get a cool little group going!

Chur,
    Nannou

I have a mate that lived in Tokyo for years. He now lives further north but am sure he can hit you up for some info etc.

PM me.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Guru

I have plenty of brazilian friends who lived in japan and used to go to a lot of psytrance parties there, some of them were DJs too...
    Maybe you know them :P