Recommended ABletong Live Packs

Default Recommended ABletong Live Packs

Has anyone got any good Live Pack recommendations?

I'm looking to produce house-ish music so something relevant to that would be good. Also, any advice on good drum racks for house music would be ace!

Cheers.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Not exactly an Ableton specific package but you might want to look into the Vengeance sample and loop packs. They have ones for House, Minimal, Club, Trance and whatnot. Those libraries are used a lot by popular Dance producers and are more or less affordable for everyone.

But of course, as with most frequently-used sample packs, you have to be careful not to sound too much like everyone else

http://www.vengeance-sound.de

Loopmasters ftw - to be honest all the ableton packs i have cheked out have done nothing for me

I've just this second stumbled upon some awesome Livesets - check 'em out:

http://www.ableton.com/minus

LOADS of content. Well worth the wait, even if you get a slow download speed.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Had a look and the Vengeance and Loopmasters ones seem decent. Though there may be a lot of effect processing required to make them sound different to the standard loops/everyone else.

Are there any decent third party midi instruments you can add into Ableton available?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Nice link Patch, thanks for that.