Pro X fade?

Thread: Pro X fade?

Default Pro X fade?

I can't seem to track down a single place that has a pro x fader in stock. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

DJdeals has them listed but they are notorious backorders. Turntable Lab has been out for quite a while.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Tech Guru

Theyre a bitch to get ahold of once they sell out, but the best place at this point I believe would be eBay unfortunately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622

Quote Originally Posted by mmauve View Post
    Theyre a bitch to get ahold of once they sell out, but the best place at this point I believe would be eBay unfortunately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622
    Thanks for the link. If it was being sold by anyone other than DJdeals I would be all over it. Has anyone had good luck with them? A buddy of mine ordered a mixer back in the day and got it like four months later(back order) even though they processed payment immediately.

Any other suggestions?
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

There's one place that I know of, I`am from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and there's a place downtown called "Moog Audio" they have a website, www.moogaudio.com, a few months back I got one from there, they had some in stock you could call or check it out here's some info, I hope it helps. The guys there are ok.

Moog

For all inquiries regarding internet sales, please contact us at:
    1-877-284-7434

sales@moogaudio.com

www.moogaudio.com

*The customer service department for all internet sales is available Monday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

MOOG Montreal
    3828 St-Laurent
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    H2W 1X6
    tel: 514-284-7434
    fax: 514-284-6159
    toll free: 1-877-284-7434

Business hours:
    Monday to Wednesday
    10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
    Thursday to Friday
    10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
    Saturday
    11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
    Sunday
    12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
    Montreal time

Good luck in your quest.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you just might miss it..."
    Tools:MBP 13", NI Kontrol 1,Novation twitch, Tractor Pro 2, LPD8, KRK 5's & 10" sub, AudioTechnica ATH-M40fs, Logic Express 9 and a Cactus!