Traktor pro update

Default Traktor pro update

I have a problem on my macbook pro. Got version 1.2.2 instaled, tryed to update to 1.2.6, instaled it but the traktor stays on version 1.2.2.
    The servis center says im up to date that 1.2.6 is installed bu if i click the about i can clearli see the version 1.2.2. Tryed downloading true the servis center and the NI site. uninstalled and intalled 3 times already.
    same result 1.2.2 :s

Any ideas?

Hi,

See my thread from earlier this week. Exactly the same problem, everyone helped me out and I figured it out.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15359

I think you must have the outdated version in you dock. Try and find ity on the path route from the service centre and then replace the link in your dock. Hope this helps.
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Thaaaaaaank youuu! it was in the other fooooolder. Thx!

Tech Convert

wow I've had this problem for ages! thank you so much for clearing this up! I was losing my mind

Tech Wizard

i had same problem. couldnt get my x1 and cdj 400s working for three weeks when i got a mpb. i was ready to sell everything and just buy a vci 300. untill i checked another folder. after re-installing at least 6 times

Wow - seems like there was a few people struggling with this, as was mentioned in my thread, it is a bit weird that it sets itself to a random NI folder? If no-one had told me that then I wouldn't have sorted it out.
    Last edited by Fyoog; 07-05-2010 at 06:55 AM.
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!