When?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When?

Default When?

Just tried to add a midifighter to cart in the store but was unable....still too early?
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Read the article... They get released sometime tomorrow... I know, it's still too long!

Tech Student

So djtt, I take it since you guys are on the west cost, & I'm on central standard here in La, the earliest I'll be able to place my order is like 3am my time. So am I good to go to bed for a few hours? I can't get left out this time. Sleep be damned. Maybe I'll just hook up my phone to my stereo at full blast & set the notification sound on for incoming mail.

Tech Convert

Haha, good idea, if you want to give yourself a heart attack, whats your email so I can spam you while you sleep hah jks I know how the wait is, but ill probably have to wait for the 3rd batch seeings as i've got no more money left

Dont mean to be impatient, but last night I had a feverish dream about mashing midifighter buttons.... I awoke, couldnt sleep, checked the store...nada!
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Pretty much the same here bro... To burn the time while I camp the store for it to be available I will share this amazing screen cap.

I was afraid that they might be sold out by the time i got back from work today but seems like im still in luck
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Tech Student

Am I missing something here, because I've signed 2moro of my email addresses up & still haven't received anything & from what I can tell there are still no midifighters up for sale. Today is friday, the 2ns right?

technically it will still be Friday for this website until 3am est. At this rate see you then
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Tech Convert

Will the midi-fighters go out of stock that quick? 500 gone in a few hours or something?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast