How do i set up Cueing in Traktor

Default How do i set up Cueing in Traktor

I cant for the life of me figure out how to set up Traktor so i can cue properly. I currently running VDJ and i cue via usb headphones and have the master coming out of my laptops speakers, works fine and dandy with me. But I dled the trail version of traktor to see if maybe i can hop on the bandwagon , its either everything comes out the headphones or everything comes out of the laptops speakers. In the audio setting menu it would only let me select my default sound laptop system or the USB connection and wont let me utilize both. ARGHHHH its annoying cus i really want to learn how to use Traktor as it seems to be the program of choice for many.

To use both at the same time you will need be using Asio4all drivers, after downloading Asio4all use the Asio4all drivers in place of the drivers that came with the device inside of the Asio4all settings panel accessed via Traktor.

Its not very advisable to do this though as its difficult to get the playback comming out of both your laptop speakers and the headphones at exactly the same time. However, it is possible to adjust the settings inside of the Asio4all driver settings so it does.

If you are short on cash and cant afford a soundcard stick with it, because it is possible.

I still cant get it to work, do you think maybe you can elaborate a little bit as to how to configure it??...I've never set up Asio before so i have no idea what im supposed to do..and traktor keeps crashing on me -=\...do you mind doing a step my step walk thru as to how i would set this up??...Appreciate it
    Last edited by j1n; 11-11-2008 at 08:52 AM.