NI's service worst ever
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default NI's service worst ever

This is the first time ive actually had to buy something from NI.All my other software from them was from online stores.But i am teaching a friend to dj and seeing as i already own Traktor Pro.I decided to give him my Traktor le, and buy the upgrade for him, so its cheap.Le came free with my VCI-100 but i already had Traktor pro.
    So i put in my order over a month ago, not a single word since.After the first 2 weeks i put in a support ticket, and im yet to get a reply.Since then i put in another couple, no reply.I tried phoning their euro support, who obviously only know how to quote manuals, and was hung up on 3 times.I wasnt abusive just asked my order status, they mumbled something about not knowing then hung up (wtf).They took the money from my account instantly on ordering.So now i have to go through a load of crap with the credit card company, to retrieve my stolen money.

anyone else have trouble like this? if you have we need to spread the word to never buy directly from NI lol.

i found them to be helpful the one time i had to phone them. only bug was that i hit the speak english button on the menu and got german.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

They were helpful when I called them. Post your support ticket number here and a mod will escalate it. Also check your Spam folder for any emails you may have missed.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Wizard

I bought the same upgrade during the June sale (very cheap) haven't seen it yet but it's only been 6or7 working days for me. I'll get back if it doesnt come within a week.
    http://soundcloud.com/muur-1
    (Nothing much but if you're interested)

Oh and I mean, post your support number on the NI forum, Karlos or one of the other moderators will pick it up...
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I registered my Audio 4 and got an email a few days later with the upgrade serial number. Didn't do anything other than register it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    They were helpful when I called them. Post your support ticket number here and a mod will escalate it.
    That's pretty much what it comes down to. I was randomly selected to receive a free X1 voucher because I took part in one of their surveys. When I placed the order something went wrong and the voucher didn't take hold. I had to make a post on their forum to get it fixed, but it was within a day that I got my money refunded.

The problem with their support is that you have to get their attention first. Once you've done that they'll take care of you.

Tech Wizard

Well thanks for the tip of posting in their forum.But i dont have time to mess around, i only got a few days left before im unable to claim the transaction as fraudulant with my credit card.After that i would only be able to retrieve the money from NI, who dont seem to care even about customers who spend thousands.If theyre only going to deal with support issues when you shout about it.Then there must be a lot of unhappy customers, paying LOTS of money.
    While i love Traktor this whole experience has lost my trust in NI.Im think im going to go back to Ableton

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Im there to help pretty much 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by GUVNA View Post
    While i love Traktor this whole experience has lost my trust in NI.Im think im going to go back to Ableton
    Sorry to hear this mate.

But NI is no fraudulent company and I'm sure you'll be able to work something out with Karlos (on this board or NI's) or one of the other NI people. Sad that getting some service means knowing the right people, sounds kinda corrupt but unfortunately it is the way it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast