You're going to love this one . . . how do I get rid of didirit didirit didirit - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

There's a simple filter you can add just before the Amp that will remove the noise.
    Here's some boring old guys talking about it:

[youtube]k6RO9XFBGsw[/youtube]

http://priorartdatabase.com/IPCOM/000009832

Essentially you need a notch filter at 217 Hz.
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 07-06-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Redlight View Post
    I agree. I had to reply though. hope it wasn't too harsh.

I've been a member for over 2 years and never have I had someone bash me for trying to help. ughhh....some people....
    Well at least you collected about 10 worthless flaming posts If I could see you in person I would squeeze your cheeks and call you cutie pie.

Ean Golden's top notch videos from Youtube drove me here and I wish the same impressive and professional help would be here on this forum. I will admit that there was 2 good responses, the rest should learn from them and not try to earn post points (typical approach on all forums these days).

I will still say - Brad, your post was a joke! You're no tech guru, you only wish you where. "Turn off your phone he says" HAHAHA duh why didn't I think of that one.

P.S. I PMed you cus my problem was with you and I didn't want to put it out on the forums for everyone too see how silly you really where. So long as we're both behind our keyboards we can be as tough as concrete but it's always a little different when you meet face to face or I should say "head to nose" :eek:
    Last edited by Plato0n; 07-07-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plato0n View Post
    Well at least you collected about 10 worthless flaming posts If I could see you in person I would squeeze your cheeks and call you cutie pie.

Ean Golden's top notch videos from Youtube drove me here and I wish the same impressive and professional help would be here on this forum. I will admit that there was 2 good responses, the rest should learn from them and not try to earn post points (typical approach on all forums these days).

I will still say - Brad, your post was a joke! You're no tech guru, you only wish you where. "Turn off your phone he says" HAHAHA duh why didn't I think of that one.

P.S. I PMed you cus my problem was with you and I didn't want to put it out on the forums for everyone too see how silly you really where. So long as we're both behind our keyboards we can be as touch as concrete but it's always a little different when you meet face to face or I should say "head to nose" :eek:
    Did you try the ferrite beads/chokes? This solves the problem.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by theJetRodriguez View Post
    Did you try the ferrite beads/chokes? This solves the problem.
    Rodriguez, is that anything like a ground loop isolator?

Rodriguez, is that anything like a ground loop isolator?
    Nope. Did you click my links that I posted in my first reply? You can find it a page back or so between all the bull shit. They are way cheap and you just thread all of your cables through them near each end (two per cable, one on each end). They eliminate EMI/RFI interference.

In fact the DJtechtools usb 2.0 cables that are sold in the store have them on each end...

P.S. I PMed you cus my problem was with you and I didn't want to put it out on the forums for everyone too see how silly you really where. So long as we're both behind our keyboards we can be as touch as concrete but it's always a little different when you meet face to face or I should say "head to nose" :eek:
    You're a tool. I am not looking for post points . Notice I have been a member for over two years and have less than 70 posts.I could care less about number of posts. I was trying to help you out with an example and you respond like a punk with a trashy private message. Come on down to East TN anytime and give that pinching cheeks thing a go. See how that works out for ya.

PS: Brads post was logical and made perfect sense. Also Brad never said he was a Tech Guru. Your title changes with the number of posts you make here. Being a dedicated DJTT member, he has contributed a lot to the forum and that is how he got the Tech Guru title.
    Last edited by Redlight; 07-07-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Keep it on topic guys, no one wants to hear the rest of it.

Id definitely use balanced cables +1 for that response

Also Fatlimey response is quite a valid one, i think however balanced cables would be the better approach.

lol, just noticed i missed 'did you' from the beginning of that first reply. meh, wouldn't have made a difference *shrug*

also why would you put your nose on someone's head? weird thing to do. [/troll food]

edit; sorry bento was typing this as you posted.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Keep it on topic guys, no one wants to hear the rest of it.

I should know better. My bad. I'll leave it be.
    Last edited by Redlight; 07-07-2010 at 04:56 PM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Redlight View Post
    I should know better. My bad. I'll leave it be.
    Amen and Amen.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast