Pitch reset button in Traktor
    Tech Guru

Default Pitch reset button in Traktor

If you load a track into Traktor and the internal pitch fader moves in order for it be sync'd with the already loaded track on another deck, if you take the tracks out of sync and double click on the pitch fader it will snap back to zero. Is there a way of midi mapping this? It's so annoying that I have to use the mouse to do it.

Thanks

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

What mapping are you using? In the latest DJTT mapping hold shift and move the pitch fader for that deck to the center. If it's already on the center just move it out a little and then back to the center.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

^that is awesome. i didn't know that..

is there a web page that lists all the features of the djtechtools mapping?

@dodge
    How do you want to map it? The easiest way is to a button, just add a Tempo control, set it as a button and select its mode to be Reset. If you want to put it on a fader, it has to be done with modifiers as any smart knob with a button at mid position (there is a blog article that explains how, it can be found in the FAQ).

Phil.

P.S. Are you still rocking it out in Spain?
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

I know there are the video tutorials, but is there a pdf with all the latest functions for Ean's mapping. My brain has seen better days and I can never remember all the stuff from the tutorials.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waterjunkie View Post
    I know there are the video tutorials, but is there a pdf with all the latest functions for Ean's mapping. My brain has seen better days and I can never remember all the stuff from the tutorials.
    Paging Phil to the blue courtesy phone. Wasn't it you that said you were going to work on a written list of functions?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    @dodge
    How do you want to map it? The easiest way is to a button, just add a Tempo control, set it as a button and select its mode to be Reset. If you want to put it on a fader, it has to be done with modifiers as any smart knob with a button at mid position (there is a blog article that explains how, it can be found in the FAQ).

Phil.

P.S. Are you still rocking it out in Spain?
    Perfecto, that's what I wanted. I think everyone is assuming I got a VCI cos they keep mentioning Ean's mappings. I just need a button on my launchpad that deals with this. Thanks.

And yes, I am still busting it out in Mallorca. It's mad out here. Was let go from one club due to the DJ from last year turning up who apparently wasn't going to. Had to find any old work so started working in a shop, then a week later got offfered 3 DJ gigs in one day. I'm now working for the biggest club in Magaluf, not in the main room but I'm in my element as it's the only bar in Maga to be offering underground music like dubstep, DnB, electro, breaks etc, every other bar is cheesey as fuck commercial bullshit which is what I had to do before. Been tearing it up every night, got some footage. I'll upload soon.

Anyway, nice one.

Peace