Anyone in Miami Spin Dubstep/ Electro House
    Tech Mentor

Default Anyone in Miami Spin Dubstep/ Electro House

I am looking to see if there is anyone in miami playing dubstep? looking to find people to gig with . The dubstep scene is extremely minimal here. I just moved to miami from denver and its been hard to find people.

Tech Guru

I specialize in electro (bangers) but I amin the process of expanding my dubstep library even more, it mainly consists of rusko, doctor p, tc, etc. I love a lot of dubstep tracks, but for some reason I keep on forgetting to get them, I would say that i do 80% electro and 20% dubstep when i spin.

Gianmarco
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Tech Mentor

are you in the miami area? im playing on TSP, 2 technic 1200's , apc40 and ddm4000. I have alot of electro house as well i probly am the opposite ratio. I like mstrkraft, bloody beatroots, a few others. Really dont dig on girly vocals, lI like alot of hiphop influenced stuff ( in terms of electro house) I live near fiu in the s.w. 8th street area. I know 1 promoter who runs miami glitch. I hope to open for them at the end of the month for truth . There from new zeland.

I would say that the miami dubstep scene is fairly sizable...

http://miamidubstep.blogspot.com/
    http://www.floridadubstep.com/
    http://www.floridadnb.com/

just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by corporation View Post
    I would say that the miami dubstep scene is fairly sizable...
    just my opinion.
    sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by joeymeyer View Post
    are you in the miami area? im playing on TSP, 2 technic 1200's , apc40 and ddm4000. I have alot of electro house as well i probly am the opposite ratio. I like mstrkraft, bloody beatroots, a few others. Really dont dig on girly vocals, lI like alot of hiphop influenced stuff ( in terms of electro house) I live near fiu in the s.w. 8th street area. I know 1 promoter who runs miami glitch. I hope to open for them at the end of the month for truth . There from new zeland.
    I like me some beetroots (heads up remix!) and mstrrft as well (click click!). I have a vci 100 SE, mackie TH15A active speaker and im getting mac soon (cant stand the lack of stability of traktor on PCs) as well as sont mdv 600s (the plastic connectors are loads better than the 700s)

im in the kendall area 5 minutes from miami dade college

in the fall i go back to gainesville for college though

And yes, the size is quite sizable, as said before, you just have to know where to look

-Gianmarco
    Last edited by GPS; 07-08-2010 at 10:51 AM.
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud