Heeeeeeelllpp traktor error resolving the stripe directory!

Default Heeeeeeelllpp traktor error resolving the stripe directory!

traktor error resolving the stripe directory!

anyone get this with Traktor Pro? I think it might have been becuase I set an external HD to the collection part with out anything besides the actual HD . Such as...selecting D: rather then D:/music....

Since then I cannot get traktor pro working this message keeps popping up. I have tried uninstalling the software then re installing and still no joy everytime I get this error message saying error resolving the stripe directory. Please help im completely lost what have I done wrong and how can I fix it hope someone can help cheers Jay

Why not set it to a particular folder within the root, instead of the root itself?

For example you may try D:\Traktor Collection\
    DJTechTools - The Best Online Digital DJ Resource!
    Gear: December 2010 or 1st Quarter 2011
    Music: 80s, 90s, Old School Freestyle, Club/Dance, Hip-Hop/R&B, House/Tribal, Chillout/Lounge, Latin

Where and when do I put this??? I cannot get into traktor at all. All I can do is do it within my macs hard drive etc and Im unsure on what to change and where could you please explain a bit more? thank you so much julio ive been trying to fix this for over 5 hours and Im a little stressed to say the least ha.

Default i got the same problem...

So did you find any solution? I got the exact problem as you the: "error resolving the stripe directory" What did you did at the end? Please help.

when you reinstall there might be a settings folder you have to delete to completly get rid of the settings like

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Native Instruments\Traktor

but your on a mac so I dont know where it would be . what im saying those is when you uninstall some programs they leave their settings files behind. hope that helps

for me, there is a folder called Stripes in this directory:

USERNAME/Documents/Native Instruments/Traktor/

try deleting that.. or moving it to where your collection is at now.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

To do a complete and thorough Uninstall of Traktor on a Mac there are lots of files that dont actually get trashed with a normal uninstall.

For a list of what to uninstall go here:
    http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...ad.php?t=82250

Karlos