Originally Posted by SirReal
    I work at Skywalker Sound
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    impressive... most impressive.
    I kind of thought the same thing.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thx guys.

Yeah it's a pretty great gig, I've been there for 13 years or so. Worked on some great projects and with some really talented people over the years. Djing is a hobby but one I really love and enjoy.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Guru

Anyone know of a decent rack mount meter?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I work at Skywalker Sound
    Id be happy to be the guy that gets the Coffee and donuts at that place.

Amazing building and technology.

What a place to work. Truly impressive.

@Karlos

If you ever find yourself in the San Francisco area let me know. While I can't get you a job, I can get you a tour of the place. Anybody with 3000 posts should get something, right?

@Bartboy,
    Are you talking about a rackmount RTA(real time analyzer)? If so, Klark teknik makes a decent rack mount one. I'm sure there's quite a few good ones out there. I'd bet you could even find a digital stereo EQ with real time audio analysis and set up your monitoring system with a "flat" response. <--- A recommended set up for people producing and certainly useful for Djing as well.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Guru

Thank you SirReal I had been looking for a EQ for my new setup and I had no idea that some came with an RTA I didn't know what an RTA is honestly. The only one I seem to find with ease is this Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 Equalizer? Do you know of any others that is in that price range give or take a little. I am going to get a rackmount EQ I would like for it to have some kind of decible meter on it. I have just picked up a copy of Logic Express and am diving head first into the production side of DJing and need to save as much money as I can. I don't want to go with cheap stuff thou and have to upgrade it. So any durable gear that has both that you can recommend? Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12