Traktor error resolving the stripe directory!

Default Traktor error resolving the stripe directory!

traktor error resolving the stripe directory!

anyone get this with Traktor Pro? I think it might have been becuase I set an external HD to the collection part with out anything besides the actual HD . Such as...selecting D: rather then D:/music....

Since then I cannot get traktor pro working this message keeps popping up. I have tried uninstalling the software then re installing and still no joy everytime I get this error message saying error resolving the stripe directory. Please help im completely lost what have I done wrong and how can I fix it hope someone can help cheers Jay
    Last edited by DJ JAY COSGROVE UK; 11-11-2008 at 05:30 PM.

can you be a bit clearer, im sorry, i don't understand exactly what you have done to get the error. is the error not allowing you to open t pro? what's this thing with the hard drive i don't understand that. please explain

Hi there all I can say is do not mess with the main root settings on traktor because for 12 hours I have been installing then uninstalling until the point came where I even phoned Germany!!!!! ha Im still not sure exactly what I did but I think I changed the main directory path where traktor saves everything to and from this I was hit with error resolving directory stripe.I finally got it working to a degree this morning phewwwwww ha. I downloaded the udate off the N I website and Im now having problems with my midi........ Not having fun with traktor pro. I have mapped my controller however every time I use it and turn a fader in the gui the software instantly crashes does anyone no what the problem is with this??? Ive found getting traktor pro working properly since purchasing last week an absolute nightmare Its an amazing piece o f software I just hope I can get this issue resolved and finally get some time to enjoy it.Please reply if you have any suggestions thans guys what a great website this is.