Need help with tractor le
    Tech Wizard

Default Need help with tractor le

Hi guys, I just bought my Behringer BCD3000 yesterday and I'm having trouble registering the serial # on it and that's the only thing i have left to be able to play with my system..the registration is telling me that the serial # on the cd software is not valid..so i'm screwed..

please help...
    thanks..

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Common issue with third party copies of Traktor.
    Go to the Berhinger website and inform them. They will send a new Serial number.

This is a third party issue. NI will tell you to go to Behringer as NI have no control over whether other companies send out the correct serial/disc.

Tech Wizard

THANK YOU SIR....I'll try that...

Tech Convert

I had the same problem with my BCD...my serial was doing the same thing and saying it wasn't valid.
    I actually emailed NI and they told me to go to their website and download Traktor from there, I did, and the serial worked. The way they explained it to me (from what I remember) is that the serial on the disc is for Traktor 3 LE, wheras the disc is for Traktor LE. Don't quote me on that, but it was something along those lines.
    Long story short, I emailed NI and my week long problem was solved in 10 minutes.

Try that then. Seems odd that the serial would be for TPRO LE but if it works its happy days.

Let us know so that other users can find this solution bro.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Go to the Berhinger website and inform them. They will send a new Serial number.

This is a third party issue. NI will tell you to go to Behringer as NI have no control over whether other companies send out the correct serial/disc.
    Thanks Santos, I did contact Behringer after calling them a few times and they walked me thru....
    I'm enjoying it......

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post

really? not wanting to contradict but when i had this problem last year with the T3le disc that came with my vci i went straight to NI and they sorted it out...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Yup theres a sticky somewhere stating that NI have no responsibility with 3rd Party copies of Traktor and the advice is to contact the Manufacturer.
    Depends on the issue. Usually if its a Serial replacement issue NI wont deal with it.

Maybe you got a Support guy in a good mood ;-)

Anyhoo im glad you got sorted WISEGUY.