Anyone fancy knocking up a flyer design for me?
    Tech Guru

Default Anyone fancy knocking up a flyer design for me?

Ok, putting on an event next week. Need a flyer design. If anyone fancies doing it I will be much obliged. As it's the first time it's happening we have no budget so there will be no money involved. But if the night is a success it will continue weekly and I will have a budget to pay on the following events.
    Although there is no money who ever feels up to the task can obviously put "flyer designed by ......." and their contact details. The event is taking place in Magaluf, Mallorca which is a tourist destination and so will be seen by a shit load of people and will be put in all the clubs around town. Basically it will be a good way to get some free advertising and to show off your design work.

So, anyone up for it?

Cheers

ctrld

if it's next week, a flyer design won't do much good as getting it done will take 1-2 days - and even if it were in print on monday you won't have flyers early enough to spread them around.

if it's a regular event, I suggest you get someone experienced to make you one basic layout (pretty much a CI that will be associated with your parties) where only the lineup and color scheme changes from week to week. I don't mean to be a smartass, but this is not something you do one week before the event... more like a month.

I will do up a flyer and have it done in a few hours if you get me the details tonight.
    You will have it by morning
    obviously just the design
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jasonj View Post
    I will do up a flyer and have it done in a few hours if you get me the details tonight.
    You will have it by morning
    obviously just the design
    Legend of the game! I shall get the details to you later. I can get same day printing locally so it's all good. What I'll do is get a rough idea screenshot for you from a free online design site for you to work with. But yeah cool, I shall PM you in a few hours with everything that is going on the flyer.

Peace

Cool, gives me something to do while I sit at my boring security Job tonight.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .