Y3j

Thread: Y3j

Default Y3j

Instead of thanking the Academy, Shiva, and fine Dutch Breweries, lets just enjoy a Shag together, shall we. Ahh the wonders of nature..

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

well done!

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Welcome the the 3,000 club bro...

Lets Party Like its erm... the year 3000

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Lets Party Like its erm... the year 3000
    Can you imagine? DJ's will walk into a club and hook into the booth through their organically implanted connections in their brain and everything will be done through kinetic waves.

Vinyl will be illegal because it's environmentally dangerous, but Jester's great to the power 30 grandson will lead the vinyl revolution. He'll play in the apocalyptic wasteland to the north using genuine old electricity generated from the atomic waste so the collective can't shut him down.

The only DJ equipment to survive the war is the Technics 1200, but he'll also have a gold plated hybrid VCI-100/300/X1 controller assembled by Jester and cryogenically frozen just before the environmental war of 2030.

The government will send specially bred indestructible hounds of musical destruction after him in an attempt to squash the growing revolution of vinyl hipsters. For 1000 years no on one has been able to stop these HMD's, but Jester the 30th has discovered that the frequencies generated by a skribble scratch will disable the beasts.

After a long battle in which thousands of HMD's are destroyed the hipster revolution seizes the opportunity to kidnap the Prime Minister. After hearing the beauty of Jester's cue point juggling and scratching she declares it a lost national treasure and declares Jester a national hero.

Then the hipsters declare Jester the 30th a traitor to the revolution and as they skulk away one of them discovers a long lost dubstep remix in the atomic rubble......

Congrats on the 3000 mark.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Can you imagine? DJ's will walk into a club and hook into the booth through their organically implanted connections in their brain and everything will be done through kinetic waves.

Vinyl will be illegal because it's environmentally dangerous, but Jester's great to the power 30 grandson will lead the vinyl revolution. He'll play in the apocalyptic wasteland to the north using genuine old electricity generated from the atomic waste so the collective can't shut him down.

The only DJ equipment to survive the war is the Technics 1200, but he'll also have a gold plated hybrid VCI-100/300/X1 controller assembled by Jester and cryogenically frozen just before the environmental war of 2030.

The government will send specially bred indestructible hounds of musical destruction after him in an attempt to squash the growing revolution of vinyl hipsters. For 1000 years no on one has been able to stop these HMD's, but Jester the 30th has discovered that the frequencies generated by a skribble scratch will disable the beasts.

After a long battle in which thousands of HMD's are destroyed the hipster revolution seizes the opportunity to kidnap the Prime Minister. After hearing the beauty of Jester's cue point juggling and scratching she declares it a lost national treasure and declares Jester a national hero.

Then the hipsters declare Jester the 30th a traitor to the revolution and as they skulk away one of them discovers a long lost dubstep remix in the atomic rubble......

Congrats on the 3000 mark.
    Riveting tale, chap!
    But srsly, best prophecy for the future ever, great way to start the day lol.

Congrats on the 3k Jester!
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Awesome. Cheers broz. BBL eating spinach & feta pizza
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Karlos: Its a club? What happened to "All new members get high class vuvuzela wielding hookers and a complimentary colonic" ...

I think you read it wrong, "All new members get class wielding, high hookers and a complementary vuvuzela colonic"...

'Gratz on entry to the club. As for us mere mortals, we can aspire...

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad