OT: Pineapple on pizza ? - Page 4

View Poll Results: Do you like pineapple on pizza ?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hells yes, should be on every pizza ever made !

74 55.64%
  • Pineapple on pizza is an act of treason punishable by nothing short of death !

59 44.36%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I'm a Vagetarian actually.
    Hahahah! YES! Back in high school there was someone who had a shirt that said "I'm a vagitarian"

Anyways, back on topic: 11:7 for the good pineapple!
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Tech Wizard

Pineapple and ham is the solid combination. Other than that, pineapple does not work withe ingredients. I really don't ask for it much, because I like my pizza loaded (at least 3 ingredients, 4 is better).

Quote Originally Posted by sirtofu View Post
    Pineapple and ham is the solid combination. Other than that, pineapple does not work withe ingredients. I really don't ask for it much, because I like my pizza loaded (at least 3 ingredients, 4 is better).
    you know it goes in sweet and sour sauce? so as well as the obvious pizza ingredients, pineapple goes with; vinegar, soy sauce some kind of dodgy ass thickening agent, and either chicken/pork/prawns. how about peppers, you find them in some s/sour takeaways.
    pizza; ham, pineapple, chicken, sweetcorn and green peppers. all of those go with at least 2 of the others.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

I'm a vegetarian and F$#@! can't stand pineapple. Maybe in a fruit salad, up hitler's ass (Little Nicky) but pizza ... I'll pass, J
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

What is wrong with people today?!!! Pineapple - Great, Pizza - Great......Pineapple on Pizza - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's like having Haribo on your lasagna or marshmallows on your roast beef!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirReal
    I'm a Vagetarian actually.

Does that mean you like poonapple then?
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Hells yeah booooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiii!
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Having worked in the pizza biz for years, and trying every possible combination of ingredients, i have to say PINEAPPLE IS KING. It goes well with everything. I've even had it with anchovies, and it was great. But the best is a Cincinnati Chili pizza with pineapple, onions, and jalapenos. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, you can't get Cincinnati chili anywhere else but here.

This is a decent example of a Cincy chili pizza, but they forgot the pineapple, and jalapenos.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post

This is a decent example of a Cincy chili pizza, but they forgot the pineapple, and jalapenos.

That needs to be posted in the pizza lovers thread, STAT!
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    The thread to end all threads !

There has been much debate in the pizza lovers thread found here: http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13326

There are those that believe that pineapple should never be on pizza and should be punishable by death, then there are those that believe that pineapple should be on every pizza ever made.

This thread is to answer once and for all the topic that has plagued man since pizzas creation, every vote counts - stand up for what you believe in and fight for pizzas rights !
    no! i like to keep my meats and fruits highly segregated!

Quote Originally Posted by tigerstyle View Post
    no! i like to keep my meats and fruits highly segregated!
    [insert gay joke here]

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast