Pon De Something

Default Pon De Something

well i today after going crazy over trying to figure out the actual details on this whole afrojack major lazer colab, "Pon De Street/Drive By" My understanding is that originally Diplo And Switch colaborated with VYBZ cartel to make a group called major lazer, they released the album "Guns Don't Kill People, Lazer's Do" released under downtown records (Correct me if im wrong plz), next was major lazer's "Pon De Floor" Album release with universal, this featured 4 remix's and 1 new radio edit, (Blue Bear Remix, Drop The Lime Remix, The Streets Remix, and the Camo UFO's Jungle Edit, And The Pon De Floor Radio Edit)none of wich were that amazing, no this is where it gets confusing, there is 1 REMIX of pon de floor wich i accually really like, the beatcue remix, this is pretty easy to aquire in 320 and is a nice banger, but now im seeing all this pon de street/pon de something/pon the street drive by stuff with afrojacks name all over it, i was able to find a 320 of pon THE street by afrojack, its 5:04 and drops in with the something that sounds somewhat legit at 3:00 exactly, anyway, i have just been fucking confused finding any details on this stuff so maybe some people can shed some light

Pos yo estoy LOST!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

That's one hell of a long sentence.... >_>
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

ctrld

Did you try Pon De Rous?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Afrojack - Funk The Streets (Original Bootleg)

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychofrakulator View Post
    Which one was the one with the A-Team theme?
    Oh you mean this one?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWItbYoTLaM&fmt=18
    Actually, it's pretty good lol
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.