Recorded my live set. Pissed off mic didn't record
    Tech Guru

Default Recorded my live set. Pissed off mic didn't record

Seriously pissed off at this one; I recorded my live set last night but for some reason the mic wasn't recorded. The only reason I can think why is cos I used the 'record out' on the mixer and maybe the mic isn't routed to it by default. Such a fucker cos I had all the crowd response when ever I dropped a track & I said "guys we're being recorded live tonight make some noise for the CD!!"... I held the mic to the crowd & the place screamed the roof down and a girl ran up to to the mic and shouted "the DJ is hot". That made my fuckin night and I was chuffed it was recorded but low and behold I got home & all I got was the music dipping when ever I lowered the fader to speak.
    Another reason for me to hate on shitty Allen & Heath mixers!!

sucks...
    Check out my...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenboarder99
    http://soundcloud.com/glenboarder99
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Then you are golden....like Ean Golden.

Tech Mentor

edit in some crowd sounds and then fake the girl voice. no one will ever know.

no man that sucks. it happens to the best of us!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tristancary View Post
    edit in some crowd sounds and then fake the girl voice. no one will ever know.

no man that sucks. it happens to the best of us!
    Was thinkin about doin something like that but that's not really my style. I like to keep it real ya heard... but fuck it I DJ there every night so I'll just have to do it again and record from the 'booth out'. Such a bitch tho cos there was so many hot girls in there goin crazy. Oh well, you live and learn. My boss hasn't even seen me DJ yet and I was mainly recording it so he can hear it. He is based in the main arena & hired me thru reference from someone else.