Good source of remixes?
    Tech Convert

Default Good source of remixes?

Hi,

I know there are plenty of Top 40 compilation CD's you can buy, however I am finding it a lot of effort to find the individual remixes of each track one by one.

Is there a sort of "Top 40" remix'd album out there? Or even some easy way of finding them on beatport? Where do you guys get your remixes from?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Itunes is a pretty good source for top 40 remixes. Like if I search Poker Face in iTunes I get a bunch (counted to 15 and quit) of remixes for that song. Some may be the same just on different club mix albums which answers your second question.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Yeah, that's what I do at the moment, however is there some sort of collection I can get each month with every top 40 track's primary club remix?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

This is the best legit source i know of in the UK.
    http://www.music-house.co.uk/eurosolution

Sign up isnt easy as you need to prove that you gig regularly and i think there may even be a charge on this. I joined years on the Indie side (in fact they just started sending me stuff one day).

Tech Mentor

i get a lot of the bootie mash stuff since its all free or i look into the ultra cds. stuff like that.